Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Guest Roger Kint

Forgot he played for Rangers. Was it not a loan anyway?

I know reading threads before posting is alien to some but its in the first part of that interview man ;D

What do you make of Rothen, Blef?

He's past it.. Damien Duff style (despite his good form for Fulham - wanker).

Rothen has good technique and is a good set piece taker but his legs have gone a couple of seasons ago. Avoid.

Forgot he played for Rangers. Was it not a loan anyway?

I know reading threads before posting is alien to some but its in the first part of that interview man ;D

:lol:

Oops. I skimmed through it and only picked up 'under contract until June'. Next time I shall try harder.

Guest lankybellwipe

Didnt see the match, but from the highlights - two great assists!

Same again on Monday please Jonas son!

Aye his final ball looked better.  Only one cross sticks out as lamentable iirc.

Aye his final ball looked better.  Only one cross sticks out as lamentable iirc.

tbf, the movement from loven for his first was class, i think if we had of had movement like that around Jonas on a regular basis, we may have/will see much better end product from him.

Guest toonlass

What do you make of Rothen, Blef?

He's past it.. Damien Duff style (despite his good form for Fulham - wanker).

Rothen has good technique and is a good set piece taker but his legs have gone a couple of seasons ago. Avoid.

This basically

There's no fucking way that lanky typed that :lol:

There's no fucking way that lanky typed that :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one who's in shock after reading that :kasper:

PETER Lovenkrands has hailed the supply line provided by Jonas Gutierrez after the Argentine laid on two of his three goals during the midweek FA Cup win over Plymouth Argyle.

The pair had spoken in the dressing room before the game about the diagonal runs that Lovenkrands likes to employ in a bid to exploit gaps in opposition backlines.

And it took just ten minutes for Gutierrez to pierce the Argyle rearguard with a slick throughball into the path of the Dane, peeling away from his marker, who duly finished with aplomb to fire the hosts ahead.

Gutierrez was again the provider for the striker's second; this time supplying the inch-perfect cross from which his team-mate flashed home a heade

And Lovenkrands was quick to pay tribute to his South American colleague when he spoke to nufcTV ahead of Monday's clash with West Brom.

"Jonas is just a special player - when he has the ball you know something is going to happen," he said.

"He created two of my goals on Wednesday and before the game Jonas had been saying, 'When I come inside, do those runs', and I did.

"When he runs at defences that way it creates space for others and it was a brilliant ball.

"It was the perfect pass and I just tried to dink it over the goalkeeper and it worked.

"And again for my second I was looking for the ball and, when it came to me perfectly, I just tried to put my head on it and it went in again, so I was delighted with that as well.

"I hope to start again against West Brom and if so I'll be looking to link up with Jonas because it worked so well on Wednesday."