Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

This is more than likely an ultimatum from Ashley telling Keegan that he will pursue him through the courts if he does not return.

That wouldn't happen face to face and it wouldn't happen the day before we play Hull as it could make things worse.

Guest guinness_fiend

I doubt SSN would make this up to stop the protests, because something like tomorrow would be fantastic in their eyes in terms of a news story. I also doubt Keegan would agree to a fake meeting to help Ashley, so I reckon this meeting is actually taking place.

What it's about? f*** knows :lol:

Subbuteo match tbh.

I doubt SSN would make this up to stop the protests, because something like tomorrow would be fantastic in their eyes in terms of a news story. I also doubt Keegan would agree to a fake meeting to help Ashley, so I reckon this meeting is actually taking place.

What it's about? fuck knows :lol:

I think one of these club sources Sky talk about was asked/paid to leak this to Sky and that there is no such meeting. Too convenient for this to come out on the eve of what could be the biggest protests in the clubs recent history.

I think one of these club sources Sky talk about was asked/paid to leak this to Sky and that there is no such meeting. Too convenient for this to come out on the eve of what could be the biggest protests in the clubs recent history.

Could be Ashley panicking?

IF it is more skulldugery, and comes to nothing before tomorrow, they have just poured even more fuel on an alrady raging inferno.

A raging inferno?  :lol:

Thought they were all sheep for putting up with it? Make your mind up!

Guest hikickry

I aint had SSN on, how much are they bigging this up?

putting it on breaking news bar, reading emails, talking to david craig/paddy power etc. they are just turning the screw, trying to fill toon fans with hope, probably to then laugh at them when nothing comes of it.

IF it is more skulldugery, and comes to nothing before tomorrow, they have just poured even more fuel on an alrady raging inferno.

A raging inferno?  :lol:

Thought they were all sheep for putting up with it? Make your mind up!

How cringe-worthy does it make the protests, calling it a 'raging inferno'  :hom: :lol:

Somebody could be contacting Sky, it's probably Dennis Wise trying to help his boss. :lol:

Guest taff2727

Could be about that compensation package Keegan supposedly wanted.

i would think the legal men sort that out.

no need for a meeting between the agrieved parties.

I could see Keegan coming back and Ashley selling up to Ambani in the near future.

didn't think of that one, and I can see the point perfectly.

Ashley would be meeting with Anbami not Keegan if this was the scenario (unless this is all bollocks of course)

I think Baggio is saying that he suspects Ashley realises the club is more saleable if Keegan is back and all this trouble is brought to an end - ie the reverse could also be true, but who knows. It's Ashleys call. Only he knows.

If Ambani does want it and those comments from him earlier were true then it makes sense for Ashley to sort it all out, even if he doesn't sell then the club really need to put the past week behind them and make sure everyone is pulling in the same direction, that includes the fans too.

This is going to end in tears.

club never surprises you does it mate ?

Not holding my breath, but if Ashley backs down and this isn't to discuss compo etc, he comes back, Wise is sacked and KK runs the team and Ashley backs him, he'll have my respect and I would take my hat off to him.

Obviously never going to happen then. :lol:

;)