Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

Guest Geordiesned

Probably just trying to settle out of court.

Would the LMA not handle that?

Who knows? I would find it very very strange if Keegan were to come back though tbh.

if he comes back, this whole thing has been a shambolic embarrassment of epic proportions.

That's the case no matter what happen.

Aye, wasn't exactly like we handled the whole matter with grace and dignity up until now eh?

This is pretty embarrassing, but it's the only thing that can return everyone's sanity, as people have been unbearable over this whole thing.

How schizo is Keegan  :lol: for goodness sake. If this is about him returning then whatever happened couldn't have been that bad surely. Goodness me.

Guest Geordiesned

if he comes back, this whole thing has been a shambolic embarrassment of epic proportions.

Maybe it's just the clubs misguided way of keeping fans entertained during an international break? :lol:

The thing is, I'd find it very strange for Keegan to meet with Ashley over compensation and that. I mean, Ashley wouldn't even meet him when he threatened to walk out on the last day of the transfer window.

This is going to end in tears.

club never surprises you does it mate ?

Not holding my breath, but if Ashley backs down and this isn't to discuss compo etc, he comes back, Wise is sacked and KK runs the team and Ashley backs him, he'll have my respect and I would take my hat off to him.

Well fuck my old boots :o

As you say, can only be compensation talks or Ashleys begging him to come back... maybe they are in London to settle the situation with Wise.

TBH I don't give a shit, if he's back and he's given the environment he needs to manage this football club Mike Ashley will have done a wonderful thing and NUFC will benefit.

I'm just praying this is gonna happen.

This is pretty embarrassing, but it's the only thing that can return everyone's sanity, as people have been unbearable over this whole thing.

How schizo is Keegan  :lol: for goodness sake. If this is about him returning then whatever happened couldn't have been that bad surely. Goodness me.

This. Maybe he just needed a bit of a boost to placate his ego

I'd honestly not care how embarrassing it'd be. The joy from having the king back would be stronger than any embarrassment.

YES

Not holding my breath, but if Ashley backs down and this isn't to discuss compo etc, he comes back, Wise is sacked and KK runs the team and Ashley backs him, he'll have my respect and I would take my hat off to him.

That's what I was trying to say also NE5. Spot on.

If he does come back, I can't help but feel these past few weeks have been completely pointless :lol:

If he comes back stronger then it's not pointless, it will just be a pity that Wise and Keegan couldn't work together as no matter how much I dislike Wise I can't fault the players who have come in.

Agreed.  Takes a very big man to back down on this scale.

Is all I can say right now. Probably just something to do with the settlement, but who knows with this club.

If it's just the settlement, Ashley would have just got his legal bods to sort it out surely.

Maybe he realises he has two choices to rescue his investment, sell up or re-appoint Keegan.

This club!

Back down is not the phrase. Sensible resolution is.

Agreed.  I don't think he would have had any idea whatsoever of the impact Keegan leaving would have had. 

Fuck me,  what a crazy club we have.

Who knows? I would find it very very strange if Keegan were to come back though tbh.

It would be strange and typical of us.

And glorious.