Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

Guest Geordiesned

Who knows? I would find it very very strange if Keegan were to come back though tbh.

It would be strange and typical of us.

Maybe it's been a ploy by Ashley all along! He wants to shift more tacky Keegan masks and t-shirts from Sports Direct!

It's almost as if we're purposely trying to outdo ourselves all the time.

"hmm, what won't they expect?"

"I know, we'll force KK to resign then try and persuade him to come back straight away"

This is going to end in tears.

club never surprises you does it mate ?

Not holding my breath, but if Ashley backs down and this isn't to discuss compo etc, he comes back, Wise is sacked and KK runs the team and Ashley backs him, he'll have my respect and I would take my hat off to him.

Back down is not the phrase. Sensible resolution is.

yes, agreed.

Guest Micktoon

This is going to end in tears.

club never surprises you does it mate ?

Not holding my breath, but if Ashley backs down and this isn't to discuss compo etc, he comes back, Wise is sacked and KK runs the team and Ashley backs him, he'll have my respect and I would take my hat off to him.

Aye me anarl.

I could see Keegan coming back and Ashley selling up to Ambani in the near future.

Can picture him throwing an arm around Ambani at the airport and walking him back a car waiting to go to St James.

"Haha Anil, you big kidder.  Turbulence?  What turbulence?  Get a load of this guy.  Pfffft!  Turbulence.  See, we've got Keegan here, no one's marching.  You Indians and your humor.  This club is stable, I'm tellin ya."