Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

I could see Keegan coming back and Ashley selling up to Ambani in the near future.

didn't think of that one, and I can see the point perfectly.

Ashley would be meeting with Anbami not Keegan if this was the scenario (unless this is all bollocks of course)

Just when you think this club can't suprise you anymore oot pops another rabbit.

:lol:

The fact that the club surprises anybody surprises me, we're a mong of a club.  We always have been and always will be for some reason.

I could see Keegan coming back and Ashley selling up to Ambani in the near future.

If Ashley is selling then why would he bother meeting KK?

Because Ambani was interested but pulled out because of the trouble around the club, apparently.

If Ashley is selling then why would he bother meeting KK?

Because Ambani was interested but pulled out because of the trouble around the club, apparently.

Ah i see, that is actually quite a good point, lets wait and see.

So we could have the best of both worlds, Keegan back and a load of cash for him to spend, I'd settle for that.

Guest MrSundlofer

This is Ashleys chance to save a "part of him". Bring Keegan in and get rid of Wise. Blame everything on Wise = fans happy. (He thinks).

Guest guinness_fiend

WTF... unbelieveable.  PR or fact?

Fck me.

Who cares?  Ten minutes ago I was bored senseless, knowing that I was having a quiet night tonight.  Now, I am looking forward to another thrilling episode of Toonenders!

Guest Micktoon

WTF... unbelieveable.  PR or fact?

Fck me.

Who cares?  Ten minutes ago I was bored senseless, knowing that I was having a quiet night tonight.  Now, I am looking forward to another thrilling episode of Toonenders!

;D. Aye, glad I'm at work. Can't take another bloody night of David Craig and the vegetables.