The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

Tremendous Hull. :thup: Put our over-paid prima-donnas to shame.

Totally agree, they showed the most important quality footballers should possess; intelligence.

No wild boots into the ether, no panicking under pressure, always looked for a team-mate to pass to, made it look simple.

Fair enough they were under the cosh for most of the match but they didn't set their stall out to draw Allardyce style, they

went for it with two strikers and got their just desserts.

Well done.  :icon_salut:

Guest quklaani
Oh and I'm gonna repeat two things I've almost certainly said on here before.  People calling Hull the new Derby before the season even started were a complete set of twats who should all apologise publicly, it was disgusting how patronising all those predictions were.  Second, Arsenal, why were so many (of the same people Im sure) ignoring them pre-season?  Sure they probably won't win it, but they'll come a lot closer than Liverpool, how is this not obvious to everyone?

Said that a week ago, seriously, there should be mass apologies.

Um, maybe ignore the second bit.

Hull are actually fucking shite though. We played them four times last season, lost three, but not one did they actually outplay us. Even when we got dicked in the second half in the play-offs, it wasn't down to them being good, more us utterly shite. Them and Stoke were woeful last season, fuck all special. Yes I'm fucking bitter. Had Shittu's goal in the 2nd minute of the first leg counted, we'd have been in the Premiership and we'd be occupying a relegation spot that you wouldn't have to worry about. Fucking Hull twats.

Hull are actually f***ing s**** though. We played them four times last season, lost three, but not one did they actually outplay us. Even when we got dicked in the second half in the play-offs, it wasn't down to them being good, more us utterly s****. Them and Stoke were woeful last season, f*** all special. Yes I'm f***ing bitter. Had Shittu's goal in the 2nd minute of the first leg counted, we'd have been in the Premiership and we'd be occupying a relegation spot that you wouldn't have to worry about. f***ing Hull twats.

:lol: great stuff

But seriously though I don't think any of Hull's players from last season are good at all, but I was impressed with the signings of Geovanni and Boateng. Those are players that I rate.

Hull are actually fucking shite though. We played them four times last season, lost three, but not one did they actually outplay us. Even when we got dicked in the second half in the play-offs, it wasn't down to them being good, more us utterly shite. Them and Stoke were woeful last season, fuck all special. <b>Yes I'm fucking bitter.</b> Had Shittu's goal in the 2nd minute of the first leg counted, we'd have been in the Premiership and we'd be occupying a relegation spot that you wouldn't have to worry about. Fucking Hull twats.

:lol: