Llambias to the Slaughter?

TRon

Apologies to whichever wag thought that classic line up, it wasn't me but was there any significance in the fact hat:

He was the one rumoured to have had the bust up with Keegan when KK resigned?

He is the Ashley member with the least football knowledge so easily expendable?

Llambias was sat by himself today to face the wrath of the crowd with no support from his backers?

He'd have gone by now.

Why was he sat there by himself today?

Because the others are more well-known targets for the abuse and/or unavailable anyway.

Pity really as we could have probably seen some cracking attempts to spell his name on the banners outside.

btw i've been very, very impartial in this whole KK vs the board thing but watching llambias grin his way through the protests and a defeat to hull enraged me yesterday

it actually told me all i need to know about the cunt, i hope he dies a horrible death at the earliest possible juncture

Had a big smirk on his face all day, particularly when the KK chants were going around, and when Hull scored their second.

He really doesnt give a shite about this club, and i reckon he's a big headed fucker who was thinking he's the boy cos he made the decision to cause all this shite.

Guest LucaAltieri

Wishing death on the guy because he was smirking? Fucking pathetic.

The protests made half of Newcastle cringe. They were aimed partly at him and he was watching it up close. He'd just been described as a mobster by some dipshits with a banner.

What exactly would you have prefered his reaction to be? In  the same  situation I'd have been laughing my tits off, nevermind smirking.

Fucking grow up.

If Decca knew the others were not going to show, he could of least gave away the tickets to some of his mates & then had a knee's up in the boardroom with the grog & bait on the slate as the gaffer was not there to oversee. What a wanker.

Fred used to show for games when the stick was flying around & he did need nee SAS to look after him but then with his fighting skills which he picked up growing up in the East End by battling down Shields Road he could handle it if it all kicked off.

Wishing death on the guy because he was smirking? f***ing pathetic.

I am sure Karjala will get what is coming to him if what the fella you mentioned to takeover Newcastle said "Disabled people were the victims of their own bad karma from a previous life" is true.

Guest Howaythetoon

I watched the highlights last night and to me his grinning was of a nervous type, he was clearly self conscious and couldn't keep his hands still, often touching his face as if he could see the cameras were on him, yet that would have been impossible to see. A strong indicator that he was embarrassed, well aware and perhaps even feeling some kind of guilt. Most of all though he looked really nervous. I don't think he was being arrogant or anything like that.

I watched the highlights last night and to me his grinning was of a nervous type, he was clearly self conscious and couldn't keep his hands still, often touching his face as if he could see the cameras were on him, yet that would have been impossible to see. A strong indicator that he was embarrassed, well aware and perhaps even feeling some kind of guilt. Most of all though he looked really nervous. I don't think he was being arrogant or anything like that.

Agree.

If Decca knew the others were not going to show, he could of least gave away the tickets to some of his mates & then had a knee's up in the boardroom with the grog & bait on the slate as the gaffer was not there to oversee. What a wanker.

Fred used to show for games when the stick was flying around & he did need nee SAS to look after him but then with his fighting skills which he picked up growing up in the East End by battling down Shields Road he could handle it if it all kicked off.

:lol:

Agree.

So do I. I think he was crapping himself and it came out as a nervous grimace. Like trying not to laugh when you know you absolutely should not in fact makes you laugh.