Sources close to Mike Ashley - SSN

Guest hindu times

Guest hindu times

Sources closes to Mike Ashley (SSN):

- Number of interested parties.

- Believe a deal will be done for between £350m-£400m

- Confirmed that talks have happened between Nigerians and Ashley's lawyers.

- Remote chance, but not impossible, that the club could be sold before the weekend. It will definitely not drag on for months though.

- Remote chance, but not impossible, that the club could be sold before the weekend. It will definitely not drag on for months though.

Obviously finding the right owner would be the best news but this is running a very close second in my mind.  The longer the search goes on the worse off things could be whenever someone does come in. 

I wouldn't mind aslong as they dont bring Keegan back, cause that would only cause huge problems! Bring Shearer! give him 10 years if needed to win a title! Cause thats how far behind we are at the moment!

NVA Management:

We have a big plus in the immediate past manager of the club, Kevin Keegan who has supported Nigerians bid to buy Newcastle. He loves the club with great passion and he is ready to do anything for the club to remain in the Premiership. He told me he is in support or our bid to buy the embattled club, Nathaniel said.

May bring him into some other role at the club and appoint a different manager

NVA Management:

We have a big plus in the immediate past manager of the club, Kevin Keegan who has supported Nigerians bid to buy Newcastle. He loves the club with great passion and he is ready to do anything for the club to remain in the Premiership. He told me he is in support or our bid to buy the embattled club, Nathaniel said.

Director of Football ftw

NVA Management:

“We have a big plus in the immediate past manager of the club, Kevin Keegan who has supported Nigerians bid to buy Newcastle. He loves the club with great passion and he is ready to do anything for the club to remain in the Premiership. He told me he is in support or our bid to buy the embattled club,” Nathaniel said.

Director of Football ftw

pardon my ignorance, but what does ftw stand for?

NVA Management:

Director of Football ftw

For the win

NVA Management:

“We have a big plus in the immediate past manager of the club, Kevin Keegan who has supported Nigerians bid to buy Newcastle. He loves the club with great passion and he is ready to do anything for the club to remain in the Premiership. He told me he is in support or our bid to buy the embattled club,” Nathaniel said.

Director of Football ftw

For the win

i always thought so, but never really clocked on. guess i'm a bit thick ftw?

NVA Management:

Director of Football ftw

For the win

I only got IYAM - If you ask me last week

NVA Management:

Director of Football ftw

For the win

I only got IYAM - If you ask me last week

eeek looks like i'm not the only thick one around here IYAM

I hope one of the other parties is Ambani. I am delighted if Keegan is going to be brought back, as long as the new owner is prepared to spend big and keep spending big, because that's the only thing which will keep Keegan from getting restless again in the future.

"You know I initially said £450m but I think it may be okay to have another £50m to buy players when the deal is done."... “We will also make youth clubs in Nigeria a feeder team to Newcastle. Then when the structure is put right the club itself will generate enough fund to sustain itself."

Good luck with that. Sounds like a plan someone drew up on a napkin.

At least they have backing from Keegan. :rolleyes: Good thinking on that extra £50 million Chris, you're going to need it.

“It will also bring good Public Relations for Nigeria because a lot of negative things were rumoured about the country which is not true. This will help rebuild confidence in Nigeria in the world.

“If we can pull this through it will a massive boost for the country and Africa as a whole."

Forgive me, we are talking about investing in Newcastle United Football Club here right? Right? :lol:

I hope one of the other parties is Ambani.

Same here. I'd rather have the 6th richest man in the world (who is supposedly a Newcastle fan - but you'd have to wonder why) than a consortium. A Consortium won't always agree with each other.

we arent really in a position to be picky though. Lets just get someone in and get a gaffer in place. If thats KK so be it. He started the season ok and i dont think the new guys will make the same mistake as the old lot. And if the give him a few bob too spend as well, happy days.