Joe Kinnear

Skirge

My reputation!  Heh.  Give him a chance, of course.  As long as he's not Nigerian though, eh?  :rolleyes:

Yeah - your blind faith in the Nigerian "takeover" is either touching or blank dopiness.

I'd say the latter....

Guest elbee909

My reputation!  Heh.  Give him a chance, of course.  As long as he's not Nigerian though, eh?  :rolleyes:

Yeah - your blind faith in the Nigerian "takeover" is either touching or blank dopiness.

I'd say the latter....

As if that was what the argument was ever about. :lol:

Whether the new owners are Nigerian scam artists or whoever, I think a top priority will be removing the club from the weird time warp we seem to be stuck in.  I mean FFS...Keegan & Joe Kinnear?  Terry Mac?  Nicky Butt still playing in the Premiership?  Are we all still listening to Oasis, watching the X-Files and using Windows 95?  Jesus christ, let's move on.  I hope the next owners have some new ideas instead of leading us on another nostalgia trip.

can't understand why, if they wanted venables,they didn't give him a contract to the end of the season. let the new owers sort it out and if they want to pay him off it's only 3/4s a seasons worth of pay off which shouldn't be that much.

can't understand why, if they wanted venables,they didn't give him a contract to the end of the season. let the new owers sort it out and if they want to pay him off it's only 3/4s a seasons worth of pay off which shouldn't be that much.

Maybe it was made pretty clear to Venables that the sale was going through, so even if he had a year's contract, in reality he'd be here for a few weeks at most. Venables knows he's not going able to do much in that time so not worth getting involved.

I'd say the latter....

You poked your large probocis into the discussion uninvited, sunbeam.

A few others felt pompous enough to do likewise.

The only constructive comment against was from "Thomas" - the ONLY one

Guest Hellzapoppin

I've just got back from uni and thought this was some some of joke. My mate told me, first reaction 'who?' then followed by 'him?!?!'. I don't think Keegan coming back would suffice, just seems like we are a joke club going around in circles, especially if KK comes back.

Where has it came from that Ashley personally spoke to Kinnear?

From Joe Kinnear

Guest elbee909

I'd say the latter....

You poked your large probocis into the discussion uninvited, sunbeam.

A few others felt pompous enough to do likewise.

The only constructive comment against was from "Thomas" - the ONLY one

Last time I looked this was a more-or-less public forum where people responded to posts that other people made.  Did you send an invite to post in this thread? :)

Now run along and try to shoehorn a reference to Nigerian groupies etc. in every other thread you can find.  Oh, silly me, you already have.