Joe Kinnear

Skirge

Guest elbee909

It's bizarre choice, but one which reflects a desperate situation. Of course, there'll be nothing in the fact that he's an old mate of Wise, who to all intensive purposes - appears to have been running the club for the last few months.

I wish Joe the best - just hope that the 'scorched earth' that this board seem to have for the club at present, won't leave terminal damage once the buyout goes through.

TO ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES!  TO ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES! :)

Guest icemanblue

It's bizarre choice, but one which reflects a desperate situation. Of course, there'll be nothing in the fact that he's an old mate of Wise, who to all intensive purposes - appears to have been running the club for the last few months.

I wish Joe the best - just hope that the 'scorched earth' that this board seem to have for the club at present, won't leave terminal damage once the buyout goes through.

TO ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES!  TO ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES! :)

Thank God for that.

Guest Bolton Zulu

Sounds like Big Sam

I suspect there's quite a few Toon supporters who would give a limb to have Allardyce back in charge today.  O0

Guest icemanblue

Sounds like Big Sam

I suspect there's quite a few Toon supporters who would give a limb to have Allardyce back in charge today.  O0

It's not that bad, mate!

Can't say i'm particularly inspired but we needed someone to come in and do a job for a short while. Joe Kinnear, fair enough - decent experience, not a terrible record, cheap and easy really. Aye he's a friend of Wise but what's the point in worrying about that, Wise and co will be out of here shortly anyway?

Couldn't put up with Hughton's hilarious attempts at management so i'm alright with this. Hardly an 'absolute fucking disgrace' and all that sorta thing; what were people expecting like? ???

I'm not saying that people won't, but we just need to get behind him for the four weeks, or so, that he's here.

JK's BAWA.

Guest Bolton Zulu

Sounds like Big Sam

f*** off. I'd pay to see him back at Bolton tbh.

Well possibly. I must admit I'm still trying to get my head around this interim manager concept. I thought all your managers were interim.

Guest Bolton Zulu

Sounds like Big Sam

Are you havin' a laff ?

No, not really. I can see that most opposing supporters think that it's a hilarious situation. Personally I believe that you guys deserve a lot more than you are getting from your club at the moment.

Guest johnson293

Said it elsewhere, but while I didn't expect a major managerial appointment for a temporary role, how long was the list of candidates for it to get to Joe Kinnear's name????:kasper: