Out of our next 6 games...

Nobby

Likewise.

Judging on our current form and issues surrounding the club, how many points do you reckon we can get from the next 6 games? Have an optimistic and a realistic guess....

That team in blue from Liverpool (a) - 1   0

Them smackheads who are now the richest club in the world (h) - 1   0

Inbred Mackem Scum (a) - 3   1

Team who play in stripes from somewhere near Birmingham (h) - 3   3

It sounds like Vanilla (h) - 1   0

Half Pork (a) - 3   1

Total:   12   5

Likewise.

Judging on our current form and issues surrounding the club, how many points do you reckon we can get from the next 6 games? Have an optimistic and a realistic guess....

Half Pork (a) - 3   1

With a quick calculation...8 points is possible but 6 looks realistic! Not exactly the most difficult schedule ahead but under the current circumstances we can abosolutely f*uck it up

I wonder how many of us would take 3 points from the next 6 as long as the 3 were against Sunderland?

This is from my extremely pessimistic view - and I can't believe I am going to say this but given our recent form I begrudgingly probably would.

i thought the thread was going to be a question of how many points we'll take from these 6 fixtures, i'll guess 4.

no, because we can't post fixture lists

Woops. Edited to be deemed legal ^^^. lolza.

Still don't think that's allowed.

I wonder how many of us would take 3 points from the next 6 as long as the 3 were against Sunderland?

This is from my extremely pessimistic view - and I can't believe I am going to say this but given our recent form I begrudgingly probably would.

No way in hell. Fulham and West Brom in there we should be looking at getting at least 3/4 points from those two then maybe another 3 from the others imo.

No way in hell. Fulham and West Brom in there we should be looking at getting at least 3/4 points from those two then maybe another 3 from the others imo.

Couldn't agree more. That's why I said "This is from my extremely pessimistic view".

O0

Newcastle United should be looking to get 12/15 points from them 6 man. Just not under the current circumstances.  :crazy2:

Likewise.

Half Pork (a) - 3   1

I think your realism is still ridiculously optimistic.

We'd have been better off playing Chelseas or Liverpools where the reurn would have been meagre anyway. I'd much rather be playing some of these teams with a full strength squad later in the season. We've already dropped points to some pretty mediocre sides through having so many injuries.

Id love us to turn it round and see all the gutted Journos and Sky pundits have to say how well wep layed.

No matter how good we might play, we're Newcastle, the pundits and journos will stick to "they got lucky this time" even if we go on a season-long win streak. I'm sure of it.

I was looking from 9 points out of 9 against Bolton Hull and Blackburn but we got fucking 3  :frantic: