Quick Question

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know it's extremely pessimistic and dare I say it unrealistic.....If the club continues to slump and we get drawn into an intense relegation battle will you still attend as many games as possible?

Also, if we get relegated are you buying a Season Ticket for next year/using the one you have already bought?

This isn't some sort of Superfan contest like, just curious...

i only attend the london away games, but yes i always look forward to them no matter how bad we are. instead this season though i might boycott chelsea and go to villa instead. if (which we wont) we get relegated, i will watch us at whichever teams are near my uni. ill also hope to go to a few home games!

Always looking to go to Newcastle to see the games, and our recent form hasn't changed that.

I also look forward to watching us when we're on tele, and that won't stop either (obviously much less cost than going to the games, but it's as close as I can get.)

Always looking to go to Newcastle to see the games, and our recent form hasn't changed that.

I also look forward to watching us when we're on tele, and that won't stop either (obviously much less cost than going to the games, but it's as close as I can get.)

That.

Probably not renew even if we get decent backers who are willing to spend.

I feel like I've been scammed for £500. Don't know if I can face shelling out for this anymore.

You could pay on the gate on Saturday. £30! Even if we had a decent side, that's extortion.

Guest The Libertine

i've had better things to spend my money on for years now. a decent price drop would be a very good incentive for me to start going back though.

The former, and like SSR I feel mugged.

You could always sell your ticket on at a cheaper price, but you would still lose out nevertheless. Where abouts is your ST situated?

I don't want to sell it though. :(

The former, and like SSR I feel mugged.

You could always sell your ticket on at a cheaper price, but you would still lose out nevertheless. Where abouts is your ST situated?

I don't want to sell it though. :(

I know, i'm just asking out of curiosity.

Leazes end, near the glass at the East stand corner btw.

Not too far from my old seat. I was in the middle tier, slightly to the left of the goal but fairly central. I lef that seat for a one in the new singing section.

If we get relegated do the people who paid in advance end up paying Premiership prices in Div 1? Thats a fucking joke!

I can't see there being a refund. :lol:

Just another way for the club to laugh at us tbh. :no:

For fans like me who in my case have a 400 mile round trip to the match and back, we are likely to be the first to fall by the wayside. It takes a lot of effort to attend even a few home games a season.

There are probably thousands of fans in this category and it is easy to see how the gates can slip when in such bad times.

For fans like me who in my case have a 400 mile round trip to the match and back, we are likely to be the first to fall by the wayside. It takes a lot of effort to attend even a few home games a season.

There are probably thousands of fans in this category and it is easy to see how the gates can slip when in such bad times.

Fucking hell, is that it?!?!

If we get relegated do the people who paid in advance end up paying Premiership prices in Div 1? Thats a fucking joke!

I can't see there being a refund. :lol:

Just another way for the club to laugh at us tbh. :no:

Can't see there being a refund. The club will say there are 23 home games in the CCC rather than the current 19. They'll just offset them I would have thought. :dontknow: