Kinnear all but withdraws his interest in Stephen Carr

Guest johnson293

I still can't believe we've sunk so low we're considering giving that fat useless waster Carr yet more of the club's money.

And people continue to argue this squad is dramatically improved. Fucking laughable.

If Kinnear is being given the rope to sign Carr, surely he could go after Appiah as well to solve our midfield problems

There's a reason nobody has signed him yet, his knee is fucked.

it's cos he wants big wages apparently, Redknapp said pompey couldnt afford him and Appiah himself said the german clubs looking at him didn't offer him big enough wages. I'd take a chance on his fitness as he's far better than anyone we have in midfield. Rather than bringing Carr back (who is also injury prone) we should be getting Appiah in on a one season contract and shifting Geremi to RB when needed.

Guest Heneage

I still can't believe we've sunk so low we're considering giving that fat useless waster Carr yet more of the club's money.

And people continue to argue this squad is dramatically improved. f***ing laughable.

It has and it hasn't. We've got better players but not enough. Ever since the season we sold Ambrose weve started selling more than buying.

Wanted a regular starting role, something keegan said he wouldnt  get, as it happens he would have but regardless he chose hull.

Actually, according to Hull fans, we decided not to sign him.

Lucky for us we've got Edgar. :buck2:

And people continue to argue this squad is dramatically improved. f***ing laughable.

We haven't sunk this low. There is no reason to bring back Carr. There was no reason to bring back Bernard or Srnicek. It's just pointless. There are other players available. Who are fitter younger and better. This is just laziness.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Stephen Carr,

Stephen Carr,

Stephen Stephen Carr,

If he comes back now he'll need a Bra

Stephen Stephen Carr.

He's fat

He's shit

He plays when nee ones fit

Steven Carr

Steven Carr

Holy crap, i mean i understand that we went from good times to bad times but to actually have the players who gave us countless headaches back is just beyond belief. :lol:

Yes like I have said many times every thing has turned from gold into shit. 

This is bullshit!

Guest Gallowgate Mag

is it just me how is really happy about this?

always thought he was great for us, and that goal against southampton was somehting else.

people have short memories.

:lol: