Everton 2-2 Newcastle - 05/10/08 - Post match reaction from page 18

Nate

What the f***? Enrique off for Bassong?

EVERYTHING has been coming down their left flank. They've had no joy whatsoever down the right against Enrique.

If Enrique f***s off in January I wouldn't blame him.

Unbelievable.

He was injured.

Looked alright to me... commentary team here saying the same thing.

Have you heard whats supposedly wrong?

They were saying on Sky that Joe said before the game he wasn't going to give Jose more than 45 mins.

What the fuck? Enrique off for Bassong?

EVERYTHING has been coming down their left flank. They've had no joy whatsoever down the right against Enrique.

If Enrique fucks off in January I wouldn't blame him.

Unbelievable.

He was injured.

No idea mate.

More concerned right now to find out what gossip the Everton fans have been texting to the BBC.

Guest LucaAltieri

Unbelievable.

He was injured.

No idea mate.

More concerned right now to find out what gossip the Everton fans have been texting to the BBC.

Aye, my commentary said something along the lines of;

"Well, Joe Kinnear might not have seen the goal but he'll have heard about it."

Might have just buggered off down to the dressing room, though.

Guest Geordiesned

Kinnear's half time team talk

Unbelievable.

He was injured.

They said at the start that Kinnear told Gray this morning that Enrique only had 45 minutes in him. So why the fuck did he start?!

We certainly needed that goal at half time as they've been an absolute shower of shite so far.

Huge goal ...

At least we're showing some fight and a bit of bottle.

More than Tottenham anyway.

Yet again I ask where are the Spurs groupies? KD and Jol and all their big talk? N excuses whatsoever they are rubbish. Just as I knew they would be. But no it was only because I was jealous of the players they were signing.

Pah!!!

Not a good first half from us, but the goal from Taylor has given us a bit of hope. We look well dodgy at the back (nothing new) and we lack any kind of physical presence up front. Also why start Enrique when the lads clearly not fit and only lasted 38mins? Bizarre.

Not sure if there is enough in the side for us to get something out of this game in the 2nd half. Everton just need to up it a bit, and it should be comfortable for them.

Everytime Geremi gets the ball he's whipping decent balls into the area. We need to focus on that in the second half.

Everton haven't been great, despite the attempts of Gray and Co to suck their balls.

For me Duff shouldn't be on the pitch, absolute waist of a player. Hopefully, Xisco will come and add a threat. 

Anyone who criticises Geremi can do one. Yes he;s slow, yes he dwells on the ball, yes he can't take corners, but he can deliver quality from wide areas. Take note Zog and Duff. Thats how to cross.

People who criticise Geremi ahead of so many others in the team are clueless IMO.