Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

He looks like he's lost interest to me, very half-hearted display.

Yep. Sums it up.

The chaps positional awareness is all over the shop. Bassong is so much calmer and confident on and off the ball than him, and its Seb's first season here as well. No excuses Colo- your shite.

I'm defending him any way but none of the goals actually came from his mistakes(thanks to S.Taylor)

But what an awful performance from a 10million signing...

He was out of position and jogged along as if he couldn't be arsed for both the second and the third goal. At fault for both. And those weren't his only mistakes today.

Guest neesy111

he's one of the worst defenders i've seen at this club, just ball watches all day long

as i said before this game, s.taylor is a better defender than coloccini and today proved it

he's one of the worst defenders i've seen at this club, just ball watches all day long

as i said before this game, s.taylor is a better defender than coloccini and today proved it

You sir, are talking absolute bollocks!!!!

Guest neesy111

You sir, are talking absolute bollocks!!!!

i think a lot of people are in denial just because coloccini is a 10 million player

taylor saved 2 certain goals thanks to his never say die attitude and is our most attacking option on corners and free kicks

The reports from Spain when he signed said he was liability and they couldn't have been more right. Deportivo must have been laughing all the way to the bank.

The reports from Spain when he signed said he was liability and they couldn't have been more right. Deportivo must have been laughing all the way to the bank.

what a load of shite. Which bastardized reports were these?

I refuse to believe the guy's a bad player, not only based on his previously good-to-excellent performances, but also due to who else he's played for.

But in terms of on-pitch, atm, he's Boumsong mkII. Call it making excuses for him if you want but clearly looks like another quality player of ours who's fallen victim to the woeful situation the club is in.

All the reports i saw were overwhelmingly positive.

I refuse to believe the guy's a bad player, not only based on his previously good-to-excellent performances, but also due to who else he's played for.

But in terms of on-pitch, atm, he's Boumsong mkII. Call it making excuses for him if you want but clearly looks like another quality player of ours who's fallen victim to the woeful situation the club is in.

andreas andersson also played for AC milan and he was shite too

Coloccini is a complete joke...cant read the game cant win a header and just ambles along doing nothing, always suspect to ball over the top this guy makes Titus look like beckenbauer

andreas andersson also played for AC milan and he was s**** too

Coloccini is a complete joke...cant read the game cant win a header and just ambles along doing nothing, always suspect to ball over the top this guy makes Titus look like beckenbauer

I'm aware that postings after a defeat are subject to hyperbole, but give ower man.

what a load of shite. Which bastardized reports were these?

They're from this magazine called "delusions" which only exists in gggg's head.

Ramage was better than Colo recently. I don`t know whats happened too him. I`m still trying to work out what Colo`s main attribute is apart from his long hair. He hasn`t got the pace, he hasn`t got the strength, he isn`t great in the air, he hasn`t got great awareness and he isn`t a leader. Why was he worth 10mill ?

There was a arsenal corner in the first half which Collo was picking up, I think Gallas.  Ball came over and Collo completely lost Gallas, it wasn't as if Gallas did some mazy run or anything, just went towards the ball, then didn't jump for it, Gallas had a free header which on the replays I could see Collo consider nudging him in the air but pulled out of it - it was just lucky it was a sh*t header by Gallas - truly woeful defending, in the Boumsong class.