England vs Kaz...Ka... Borat's Boys.

Neil

Yes, my spelling is somewhat poor.

Predictions? Gonna go for 4-0/5-0, but not after a typical struggle to get going. Think in the 2nd half fitness will show and we'll rack up a few goals.

Borat to get a consolation?

Yes, my spelling is somewhat poor.

Predictions? Gonna go for 4-0/5-0, but not after a typical struggle to get going. Think in the 2nd half fitness will show and we'll rack up a few goals.

Borat to get a consolation?

:lol:

We will play 4 at back, they more than likely will have 1 up front, 1 our central midfielders will always go deep to collect the ball, meaning we will 5 outfield players behind the ball & they will have 10 outfield players covering the 5 England players in advanced positions. England to win 3-0.

Paddy Power are offering 100-1 that after scoring an England player strips to reveal a mankini

You can bet that some England supporters will be dressed up as Borat or will be wearing mankinis.

Well considering the reputation Borat has over there, going dressed as him might be a touch provocative.  Although I'm sure foreign police forces would never dream of beating up innocent English fans.

Don't think the Borat jokes are good idea at all. Remember what happened the last time he was involved in one of England's games?

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_03/087robinson_468x337.jpg

Great, tedious and predictable Borat-related jokes aplenty. Never saw that coming.

You're like Marvin out of Hitchhiker's GTTG, man. :lol:

It'll be comfortable but uneventful, as tends to be the case when England win a game. 3-0.

Worst match possible for England after tanking Croatia.

A comfortable 4 or so 0 victory and of course in the morning rags it'll be the best England team since 1966 and Andy Gray's best mates Stevie G and Lamps finally working well together.

Great, tedious and predictable Borat-related jokes aplenty. Never saw that coming.

You're like Marvin out of Hitchhiker's GTTG, man. :lol:

Because I don't like Borat?

On the other hand I do like Ali G. England should play their next match on a sunday league pitch in Staines.

read in the Times yesterday that only 5 of the 21 from their last squad remain.  They sacked some Dutchman (Pjipers or something) and they now have a German as a caretaker manager who has dropped some of their most prolific players.

BBC also had an interview online with Pjipers who said that just because the country is growing at an incredible rate (9th biggest in the world by area, and full of oil and gas) that the Kazakh's (sp?) expect their football team to.  They saw Russia do well in Euro 2008 and believe they should be on par.

And the fucking media here call our fans fickle?

Is it gonna be Gerrard and Lampard CM? If that is the case i honestly hope we lose. Worst situation would be if we do that and go on to win 2-0. Play crap but it 'works'.

Guest Stephen927

Lampard and Barry do a good job against Croatia, so Capello decides to give the Lampard - Gerrard combination another run out, despite it not working in how many years/games/tournaments?  :undecided: