Least favourite non-NUFC player in the Premiership, now and in the past

Syrette

Ashley or Joe Cole (coin toss) - odious, cheating shitbags.

Kenny Burns - complete cunt.

I like Joe, but rarely has someone been as cuntish on a football pitch as Ashley was when he turned his back on the ref (can't remember which one..) last season.

Ashley or Joe Cole (coin toss) - odious, cheating shitbags.

Kenny Burns - complete cunt.

I like Joe, but rarely has someone been as cuntish on a football pitch as Ashley was when he turned his back on the ref (can't remember which one..) last season.

The quarter final a couple of years ago summed up Joe for me - half a dozen swan dives and then the look on his face when someone did actually kick him and he got nowt was fantastic.

Past-Graham Fenton the little fucker!Done nothing in his whole career except for score 2 late goals in St James that night and to make it worse he was a Geordie as well the prick!Hope he burns in hell!

Present theres so many-Rooney,Ronaldo,Terry,Joe and Cashley Cole,

Never liked Cantona, with his arty-farty superior ways.

Scholes was and still is a great player, but he always seems to play especially well against us, without looking like he's even trying. That is a major irritant.

Past: Martin Smith. Born: Sunderland. Played for: Sunderland. In an interview in The Pink years ago (1996 or 1997) said his worst day in football was Shearer signing for Newcastle. Gave it the old 2-1 gesture to us when he was playing for Sheff United.  

Now: Lee Cattermole. Nasty cunt & had rant saying he hates Geordies & Newcaslte United a while back. Nice to see the Smoggie bastard is working for a Geordie now*.

*= No offence meant in classing Steve Bruce as a Geordie.

Guest NorwegianMag

Now: Nani. Cunt!

Past: No one beats Roy Keane on this one. One of the most overrated players I have ever seen.  Totally dick.