The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Two clubs in from Dos Santos apparently.

Would be a good buy, swap for Duff?

would be a hell of a buy, have wanted us to sign him for over a year

But some people here were saying he was a hell of a buy for the Spuds.  Back then I questioned why he was being sold if he was so good with so much potential.  Same question now, why is he being sold off again less then a season later if he's such a great buy?

because different managers have different opinions of players and because clubs are at different levels and need different positions filled? :crazy2:

Well yeah obviously but that doesn't explain why this lad with so much ability keeps getting passed down the line.

Sickens me that now even Sunderland and Portsmouth perform better than us in the transfer window. Honestly, Bent would a perfect replacement for Owen

Sunderland have signed Tal Ben Haim on loan. They've done tremendous.

Everything else is rumour. If every rumour came true for other clubs and not us, then I could see your point.

Also, Portsmouth have signed a load of crap and taken some gambles. We'll see.

Sickens me that now even Sunderland and Portsmouth perform better than us in the transfer window. Honestly, Bent would a perfect replacement for Owen

Everything else is rumour. If every rumour came true for other clubs and not us, then I could see your point.

so better than us yeah?

so better than us yeah?

Hayden Mullins.

A Portugese kid who Adams said he might not play because he doesn't know how good he is.

Angelos Basinas

That Gekas fella

Pennant (good player, but an idiot)

Sold:

Diarra

Defoe

No, not better than us to be honest.

so better than us yeah?

Hayden Mullins.

A Portugese kid who Adams said he might not play because he doesn't know how good he is.

Angelos Basinas

That Gekas fella

Pennant (good player, but an idiot)

Sold:

Diarra

Defoe

No, not better than us to be honest.

i was speaking about incomings only to be fair, sorry I didn't make that clear.

Pennant, Mullins, Gekas, Basinas and possibly Dos Santos represents much better business than Lovenkrands, Nolan and possibly Taylor