The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Yeah maybe, but I'm far from convinced Kinnear would try that. How many games has he actually played in midfield?

I was specifically talking about Bassong looking better right now. You'd expect decent communication between the two as well.

Yeah maybe, but I'm far from convinced Kinnear would try that. How many games has he actually played in midfield?

I was specifically talking about Bassong looking better right now. You'd expect decent communication between the two as well.

Oh Aye, I mean Bassong as been a fucking gem for us.  The communication between Distin and Bassong would be superb.  Doesn;t Col play CM for his country.

If we got these 6 I would be more than happy..

Løvenkrand

Meireles

Distin

Jo

Driver

Novo

Never going to happen though. Even with Man City's clout it's hard to get players from other clubs first teams in.

If we brought in Distin I'd drop Coloccini.

Or maybe try him as a defensive midfielder?

Would love to see him in that role

Bassong and Distin would be a quality pairing imo

there really isn't enough intelligence there. Both use their physicallity first and their brain second

Bassong and Coloccini is fine and just needs more time

Distin at LB would work like miles better than Enrique but we still need cover for Beye and I still like Miguel  at RB, also very decent on the RW.

I watched Valencia recently and I'm not sure if I was seeing things but Miguel looked as if he had grown another belly. Looked to have put on some serious weight.

One of the reasons Distin cited for not joining us all those years ago was because we kept playing him at left back whereas Man City wanted to play him in his favoured position - Centre Back.

Distin has tunred us down twice already so i doubt he's jumping at the chance to join us now, especially if we're planning to play him at left back.

Guest Heneage

Distin at LB would work like miles better than Enrique but we still need cover for Beye and I still like Miguel  at RB, also very decent on the RW.

I watched Valencia recently and I'm not sure if I was seeing things but Miguel looked as if he had grown another belly. Looked to have put on some serious weight.

He look like Mike Tyson

http://www.goal.com/resultsimg/7479.jpg

King Dawson anyone?

As he bids to bring new players in during the January transfer window, Newcastle manager Joe Kinnear says he has "a full scout force [out there] and they are on red alert, going to various parts of the world".

But he insists the club will not panic-buy: "Finances are tight and we have to make the correct decisions with people. Therefore we won't be rushed into anything." (Newcastle Evening Chronicle, 1300 GMT)

As he bids to bring new players in during the January transfer window, Newcastle manager Joe Kinnear says he has "a full scout force [out there] and they are on red alert, going to various parts of the world".

But he insists the club will not panic-buy: "Finances are tight and we have to make the correct decisions with people. Therefore we won't be rushed into anything." (Newcastle Evening Chronicle, 1300 GMT)

We get the point. We knew that all along. You're not really surprised are you?

Im tired of the bullshit that comes out that mans mouth. I wish he'd shut the fuck up, i dont beleive a word that that man says.

He look like Mike Tyson

http://www.goal.com/resultsimg/7479.jpg

King Dawson anyone?

lol Was thinking that myself.

Need SSR to photoshop a graduation hat onto it