The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

I've never been that big a fan of Bullard but there just isn't that many quality midfielders that are available at the moment, we could take a chance on someone from abroad but in our position now the safe option might be the better one.

Per Ciljan Skjelbred is cooler  :coolsmiley:

I'm halfway expecting him to be one of the two players Kinnear was going on about that wasn't in England. Though his admirer is apparently Wise, so if they bring him I'm I'm sure it wouldn't be Kinnear with the final say tbh.

Bullard can take a freekick too, something that would be a massive plus to us. Tricky players like Jonas, N'Zogbia and Martins are always going to win us freekicks in decent positions and it would be awesome to actually have some genuine threat from them.

I'm halfway expecting him to be one of the two players Kinnear was going on about that wasn't in England. Though his admirer is apparently Wise, so if they bring him I'm I'm sure it wouldn't be Kinnear with the final say tbh.

I would love if we signed him. I've only seen him in the UEFA Cup against danish sides Brondby and FC Copenhagen, but on both occasions he looked like an excellent player. I don't think he made one bad pass or a wrong decision and he played with great authority. And he is what? 20 years old or something?

Bring him in!

Guest Heneage

We really need to take of Scandinavian support we have, the place has produced some real talent of late, Zlatan, Agger, Jakobsen, Per Skjelbred.

I regret not going for either Malbranque or Benayoun when we've had the chance in the past tbh.

Yeah, you really should have gone for them, looking back. You bellend.

:lol:

Kids today, I don't remember being that cheeky when I grew half a dozen pubes.

I regret not going for either Malbranque or Benayoun when we've had the chance in the past tbh.

Yeah, you really should have gone for them, looking back. You bellend.

:lol:

Kids today, I don't remember being that cheeky when I grew half a dozen pubes.

Howay man. :undecided:

If Skjelbred is so good then why hasn't he got any videos on youtube?

I'm not joking btw.

He has.

Either pictures of him on the beach or a video of him getting his leg broken. :lol:

If anyone has any videos of him playing then PM me them.

Guest The German

Van Bommel is in his final year of contract and would like to play in England

Bayern has offered him a new contract and he will surely sign it! He's their captain so why should he leave them?

Kinnear is talking about signing two £6m players to strengthen the side, there aren't too many dominant midfielders around for that sort of money. That's why I'm thinking it could be Bullard, let's face it even if we ahd the money we aren't going to win the race for Diarra when he leaves Portsmouth in January.