The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest neesy111

Giles Barnes has been allowed to go on loan to a Premiership club!!!!

/please be us, please be us, please be us.....

Watching SSN eh? :lol: just heard it too, COME ON BE US!!

what else is there to watch in the middle of the day

Heard its fulham

Fuck me, that's already on Wikipedia. Ah, well. :lol:

"Giles Gordon Barnes (born 5 August 1988 in Barking, England) is an English football midfielder currently playing for Fulham on loan from Derby County."

"On the 30th of January Barnes joined Fulham on loan on with a view to a permanent 2 million transfer."

Heard its fulham

"Giles Gordon Barnes (born 5 August 1988 in Barking, England) is an English football midfielder currently playing for Fulham on loan from Derby County."

:lol:

Bloody hell.  Didn't know it was on there,  possibly right then.

Heard its fulham

He play's in Nolan's position so it won't be us. Good spot by Roy if Fulham have nabbed him, great bit of business after releasing Bullard.

Heard its fulham

:lol:

Bloody hell.  Didn't know it was on there,  possibly right then.

Aye, if wiki says it, then there can't be any doubt.

Chelsea winger Gael Kakuta is being pursued by relegation rivals Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur according to Sport.co.uk sources. The  highly rated left winger has been with the West London club for over a year having joined fron French club Lens. In his first year the tricky wideman was voted the Chelsea Academy's Scholar of the Year by staff and peers.

The 17-year-old French U-17 international has also been tipped by Chelsea favourite Frank Lampard as one to watch for the future along with academy team mate Miroslav Stoch:

He said: "I think Kakuta stands out for his ability. His natural talent for someone who is just 16 (current age is 17) is amazing and Stoch is also impressive.

"Playing on the big occasions at the big stadiums is what it?'s all about and this will give them a taste. They just have to make sure they don't freeze, and I have every confidence in them."

Tottenham are desperate for a left sided option after having a series of offers for Stewart Downing rejected, and Newcastle boss Joe Kinnear is weighing up left footed options with Charles N'Zogbia's exit likely after Kinnear reffered to the frenchman as “Insomnia” in an interview after the defeat to Manchester City.

Chelsea would only allow Kakuta to leave on a short term loan deal.

You'd think we the emphasis we're trying to place on yoof and that we've bid for him previous we'd have been in there. Would've been good to put on the right hand side

Jonas - Nolan - Barton/Guthrie - Barnes

You'd think we the emphasis we're trying to place on yoof and that we've bid for him previous we'd have been in there. Would've been good to put on the right hand side

Jonas - Nolan - Barton/Guthrie - Barnes

Looks good to me. We really should be in for him, especially on loan.

Guest Stephen927

Windows never slam shut anyway, terrible metaphor :lol:

"Hopefully we'll bring players in before the window closes"... in that case bring them through the door, unless it's a lass you dont want your ma to know about  :colo:

Guest Stephen927

Got a mate telling me he knows someone who works at St James Park who has just texted him saying Ryan Taylor is having a medical at 2pm.

Never mind taking it with a pinch of salt, hoy a wheelbarrow full on it.

Guest guinness_fiend

Wigan boss Steve Bruce is also said to be a big fans on the £3-rated plater.

is this a blog or written by a monkey smacking it's head on a keyboard?

I suspect that you have answered your own question.

Guest guinness_fiend

There is no window to close its just the FA unpugging their fax machine at midnight, unless of course your Man U in which case you have a hotline straight to the FA that remains open till 1am.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/3/32/KennethWilliams.jpg/300px-KennethWilliams.jpg