Other games this weekend

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Huddlestone's goal is meant to have been a cracker.

Superb goal. Corner from Bentley and a volley straight in.

Modric, Huddlestone and Bent (who just got his hat trick) have been absolutly superb.

Huddlestone's goal is meant to have been a cracker.

Superb goal. Corner from Bentley and a volley straight in.

Modric, Huddlestone and Bent (who just got his hat trick) have been absolutly superb.

sounds great, scholes scored one like that vs bradford, everyone said it would be goal of the season then the next day di canio scored with that stunning scissorskick.

robinho hits post for 2nd time in the game

To be fair to McClaren, he's got FC Twente playing some good stuff.

For sure.

Their start in the Dutch league wasn't great but they are on the up now. They have some decent players, third last year????

I have a sneaky feeling we might win at West Ham tomorrow for some reason, don't see any reason why not. If we did it'd be fantastic but I'd probably take a draw, to consolidate and keep things going along.

I have a sneaky feeling we might win at West Ham tomorrow for some reason, don't see any reason why not. If we did it'd be fantastic but I'd probably take a draw, to consolidate and keep things going along.

We could have won our game easily when we were in really deep shit and confidence was at it's lowest, which was incidentally their first game under Zola so they're definitely beateable.

Aye I mean they clearly aren't anything special, and is certainly one of those winnable away games. You were unlucky you played them at that time, and you're in a similar situation to us actually. A couple of wins down the road and whilst success isn't going to instantly come, I'd fancy either of our teams to go to Upton Park at the moment and at least get a point, if not 3.

We've got a great record against West Ham. I fancy a draw though.

We've got a great record against West Ham. I fancy a draw though.

Agree on both accounts, but it's certainly an away game that we should be thinking "Yeah, there's a great chance to win this in the current climate".

I'd take a draw tomorrow though if we can get the 3 pts vs Boro next weekend.

I honestly hope Arsenal smash Manchester United. Arsenal have no chance of winning the title anyway, but I don't want Man U to win anything ever again. I actually don't mind Arsenal or Chelsea at all but I wish ill will (in a football sense) on Manchester United and Liverpool.