Other games this weekend

Dave

GET IN THERE, YESSSSSS, GET IN THERE.

Bentley was fouled for their first goal and Van pervert blatantly dived to get a free kick for the second. 2 of our players were given yellow cards on their first foul, yet players like sagna were getting warned about 3 times without a booking. Our shooting was spot on today tbh.

Gallas the prick moaning at the end was priceless.

Can't argue with any of that. Pretty much spot on.

We were pretty poor tonight, looked tired. Three matches in six days is too much. we looked tired.

Still, we've won them all, and I guess playing badly (like tonight) and still winning is all good.

Oddly, we look much better away from home. Strange.

We were pretty poor tonight, looked tired. Three matches in six days is too much. we looked tired.

Still, we've won them all, and I guess playing badly (like tonight) and still winning is all good.

How was Milner?

How was Milner?

He's getting better game on game.

On Sunday he hit a fantastic 40 yard cross field ball for Gabby to set up Carew, and he also squared the ball superbly for Sidwell to score. He did some excellent work today to set up Barry's goal.

Lots more to come from him, but the signs are pretty good.

:(

Shearer is such a shit pundit.

"Bentley's goal was down to the confidence Redknapp has instilled in him in two or three days" :idiot2:

It was a fluke.

Mike Hooper would have saved it.

It is too simplistic to say that a professional Goalkeeper should never be beaten from 43 yards like Almunia was tonight  :undecided:

I've just been reading readytogo.net/smb.

I don't have anything against Sunderland at all, in fact, i also have a soft spot for them (best mate at college was a mackem), but jesus, there is some quite retarded stuff going on there.

After they beat you, it was all 'we could push for 7th or 6th and sneak into Europe". Now it is all "Has Keane taken us as far as he can?"

Modern football supporters, FFS.

I don't have anything against Sunderland at all, in fact, i also have a soft spot for them (best mate at college was a mackem), but jesus, there is some quite retarded stuff going on there.

After they beat you, it was all 'we could push for 7th or 6th and sneak into Europe". Now it is all "Has Keane taken us as far as he can?"

Do you read this form? its not that diffrent tbh.

That lot are always that extreme (and deluded).

Guest kingdawson

Canny from Berbatov like

He did a better version of that for us against Bolton last season. What a fucking player.

:lol: Mark Hughes complaining about the referee's decisions. What goes around, comes around you twat

That's the thing though -the new owners are going to throw money at him and if he doesn't win then he has to find something different to blame every time they don't win. The pressure on him to deliver when your transfer budget is soooo big must be massive.

Still a prick mind. 

Guest kingdawson

:lol: Mark Hughes complaining about the referee's decisions. What goes around, comes around you t***

The biggest c*** in football. Always has something to moan about, and is generally a prat.

To the Everton fans here, hows that Fellini guy been performing?, coz he's looked like a very good signing to me.