Other games this weekend

Dave

Guest quklaani

All bias aside, please tell me I'm not the only one who's dumbfounded by how much luck Liverpool get. It's getting ridiculous.

Its been ridiculous for several weeks now.  Watch as I come across as an embittered rival fan:

Standard missing a penalty and not being given a goal that crossed the line.

Last minute winners (or near enough) against Standard, Sunderland, Boro, City and Wigan.

Absurd comical gift of an equaliser against us when they were looking clueless yet again.

A red card against their opposition every other game at least.

Dirk Kuyt actually scoring goals.

One of the oddest deflections I've seen.

Thats just off the top of my head.  They've played better at times than I've seen them since mid 05/06, but they've still be inanely jammy.  The luck reassures me because it can't possibly last long enough for them to win the title

Guest nufc_kev

Italy - Serie A

15:22 October 26

22' Atalanta 0 - 0 AC Milan

22' Cagliari 0 - 0 Chievo

22' Inter Milan 0 - 0 Genoa

22' Lazio 0 - 0 Napoli

22' Reggina 0 - 0 Lecce

22' Sampdoria 0 - 0 Bologna

Another entertaining weekend in Serie A...

Italy - Serie A

15:22 October 26

22' Atalanta 0 - 0 AC Milan

22' Cagliari 0 - 0 Chievo

22' Inter Milan 0 - 0 Genoa

22' Lazio 0 - 0 Napoli

22' Reggina 0 - 0 Lecce

22' Sampdoria 0 - 0 Bologna

Another entertaining weekend in Serie A...

Even though over the last few seasons Serie A has averaged more goals per game than The Premiership. Nothing like a good old stereotype though eh?

Anyone else do that free 5 match score prediction at Ladbrokes?

Went for

Wigan 2-2 Villa

Spurs 1-0 Bolton

Pompey 1-0 Fulham (both of these before the Redknapp stuff)

Man City 2-0 Stoke

Hammers 1-2 Arsenal

Guest quklaani

I do wonder how much my inevitably fervent refusal to accept Liverpool as possible champions is just hope.  But then really, you look at their first 11 and compare it to those of the last four champions, I just can't see it.  As a result, I'm gonna merely focus on the fact that Chelsea lost a home game...it's about damned time.

I do wonder how much my inevitably fervent refusal to accept Liverpool as possible champions is just hope.  But then really, you look at their first 11 and compare it to those of the last four champions, I just can't see it.  As a result, I'm gonna merely focus on the fact that Chelsea lost a home game...it's about damned time.

Sad to say, they may just have a chance this year

Liverpool lead.

Another uncharacteristic mistake from Petr Cech as he dives out of the way of a weak shot.

You clearly have a vendetta against Cech. I can understand why though, he is a c***, getting his skull broken and all. But seriously goal was a nasty deflection.

Chelsea didn't have anything today though.That front three was a disgrace to Abramovich's wallet tbh. Their midfield is the best in the world week in and week out, but even they were off today. Especially Lampard, he seemed off the pace to me. And they really could have used Ballack or Essien instead of Deco, who is not really meant to play the position he was.

City playing great. Robinho really proving he was worth the money so far this season.

Nonsense tbh. Robinho doeds not look like the best player in the history of British football if you ask me.

Guest Washington_Mag

City playing great. Robinho really proving he was worth the money so far this season.

Was shit against us.