Stadium of Light - Time for the FA to act

Benwell Lad

Don't start that s**** Teed I've seen more than enough of that lot be utter c***s in similar situations.

Give me proof!!!!

on a search of "die" this came up.....
Will anyone else just laugh when he dies?
by whitley hill east durham in the jimmy hill goading sunderland thread

Don't start that s**** Teed I've seen more than enough of that lot be utter c***s in similar situations.

Give me proof!!!!

Jimmy Hills still alive mate and besides that,this was an ordinary footy fan like you or me,dont stick up for these cretins

it makes you out to be just as bad and I know your not

Give me proof!!!!

Jimmy Hills still alive mate and besides that,this was an ordinary footy fan like you or me,dont stick up for these cretins

crap, he was a sumderland fan,...not  like us, sunderland fans are inferior, we are superior.

Give me proof!!!!

Are the Sunderland fans who throw sharpened coins at pensioners, confronted Shay Given on the pitch and generally run riot at the Stadium of Light every time they have a big game just ordinary fans too ?

BTW respect for the lad who died and condolences to his family and friends, I'm sure all true Newcastle fans would say the same.

So don't try to use the tragic event to deflect from the problems you have in your stadium and ignore them like your chairman and manager seem to.

Guest Heneage

Give me proof!!!!

I am not defending them, but you are implying that the SMB is home of the angel. I was on there for a while before I got banned after a "mate" borrowed my account and posted some Hooligan shite. Ive seen plenty of people go way below the line on there.

I know Roy Keane got charged for improper behaviour at Chelsea, but have the mackems got away scot-free once again after allowing their fans to invade the pitch, confront opposition players and also taking cash payments for already full, ticket-only sections ?

My son used to go to Sunderland uni - and always spat in the direction of S.O.S from St Peter's station as a kind of penance for going there !

My son used to go to Sunderland uni - and always spat in the direction of S.O.S from St Peter's station as a kind of penance for going there !

classy!

It was indeed.

Not over onto the road below you understand, just onto the platform.  :angel:

Personally speaking, I wouldn't have. But have thrown orange peel in the SOS direction passing it on my metro.....  :razz:

• 2 weeks later...

While the reaction of Drogba to having coins thrown at him cannot be excused or defended , the speed with which the FA deal with  player's indiscretions makes a mockery of their lenient approach to clubs whose fans cannot be controlled within their stadiums.

The recent and repeated crowd problems at the Stadium of Light where opposition players and fans are pelted with sharpened coins and fans are allowed to invade the playing area and confront opposition players freely, have once again been largely ignored by both the FA and the club itself. Indeed their manager almost condoned the behaviour immediately after the event.

Credit where due to the Newcastle player who was on the receiving end of most of the coin throwing for not reacting as Drogba or Carragher did, but until the FA come down hard on the clubs whose fans do this regularly then occasionsly players will react when provoked.

Guest toonlass

Nowt, cos fuck all will be done.

Joey Barton kisses his badge and its a hanging offence. Drogba hoys a coin into the crowd its a slapped wrist.

Celtic and Rangers cause trouble and they are scum of the planet, Sunderland fans run on the pitch and its jolly holidays!