Ramos sacked; Harry Redknapp takes over at Spurs

Menace

What about the likes of Kaboul,Defoe that Redknapp signed from Spuds???Bet they're well chuffed too.

Ha, yes. I was just thinking "LOL @ Defoe" (whilst watching SSN).

He finally musters the cojones to leave Spurs, goes to Portsmouth, then his manager fucks off in the opposite direction. Football is funny some times.

What about the likes of Kaboul,Defoe that Redknapp signed from Spuds???Bet they're well chuffed too.

Ha, yes. I was just thinking "LOL @ Defoe" (whilst watching SSN).

He finally musters the cojones to leave Spurs, goes to Portsmouth, then his manager fucks off in the opposite direction. Football is funny some times.

How do you think "LOL" mate? :lol:

anyway, bad news for us, they never looked like getting any better under ramos, but im sure they will under redknapp.

Tough as fuk few games to break himself in, says they need steal in the mid (as we all know) but he cannot do fuk all about that till the next window.

Bad decision imo for Spuds really, nothing one or two players couldn't have fixed, but now they've blown the Berbatov money and have a seriously lopsided and depressed squad that needs sorting out, think in all honesty this works in our favour.

That's got no place in football what went on Sunday," he said.

"It's got no place in life, it's a disgrace. People chant filth, it's nothing to do with football.

There is a difference between banter and abuse. What happened to Sol really crossed the line

"We're talking about awful abuse, some of this stuff is racist - it's everything. It's wrong and has no place in football.

"How do you do that in front of your kids? What kind of a nutter must you be? What kind of human being must you be when you take your little kids to football and shout filth? It can't be right.

"Of course he is upset about it and we are all disappointed about what's happened to him but he'll be fine. He'll move on and get on with his football. He's been terrific for us."

- Harry Redknapp on Spurs fans.

I like how the website statement didnt even thank Ramos and the rest of them for their efforts during their time there (which I thought was standard practice).

What ever the reasons were behind it (luck or skill ??), he still managed to bring a cup into the club you ungrateful bastards.

Guest ovesbar

I think spurs will turn their season around after this, and leave us hopeless at the bottom. Spurs sack their manager and has a new one ready in minutes, and here we are, 2 months without a permanent manager, no sign of the board and a owner who tries to sell up and make quick profits..

People can say what they want, but change was needed at spurs, and they did it. their biggest mistake was sacking Jol..Ramos` great start last year was all based on his work.

Guest optimistic nit

How funny would it be if Spurs get relegated?

:laugh2:

I think they would find themselves in a bit of a Leeds Situation with the money they have spent on getting rid of their staff

spurs wont be another leeds IF they go down. that said, i think this isn't going to help them out short term one bit, and when you're in a relegation battle short term is the only important term.

spurs' problem isn't their manager, its their players and their morale.

if harry can fix the morale (big ask) they will be on their way, but if he can't they'll have a tactically inferior manager with the same bunch of players. in january is where harry redknapp will have to turn it around.

Guest optimistic nit

Can see Pompey going for Keegan somehow.

Are they going to offer him a net £20m transfer budget every season then?

it wasn't £20 killion transfer budget, it was an investment of £20 million. that means if the club loses £15 million say, there is £5million, if the club makes £15million, there is £35million.

chirsts sake.

Can see Pompey going for Keegan somehow.

Are they going to offer him a net £20m transfer budget every season then?

it wasn't £20 killion transfer budget, it was an investment of £20 million. that means if the club loses £15 million say, there is £5million, if the club makes £15million, there is £35million.

chirsts sake.

Yup.

Our budget was much lower than £20 million. ;)