N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

wasn't talking about the Man United game though. Kinnear was appointed on the 25th september and it wasn't until the 29th of November that Bassong started a game at CB ahead of a fit Taylor.

Not trying to criticise Kinnear, just saying that all this 'he picks on performance, not reputation' talk is somewhat undeserved at this point.

BTW I dread to think how bad Xisco must be in training for him to pick a not even half fit Viduka ahead of him  O0

Not trying to criticise Kinnear, just saying that all this 'he picks on performance, not reputation' talk is somewhat undeserved at this point.

He seems to be a member of the "the man with the shirt keeps the shirt" (barring a mare ofc) school of thought.

He seems to be a member of the "the man with the shirt keeps the shirt" (barring a mare ofc) school of thought.

well lets pray to fucking god that he isn't and Martins gets straight back in the side come sunday

wasn't talking about the Man United game though. Kinnear was appointed on the 25th september and it wasn't until the 29th of November that Bassong started a game at CB ahead of a fit Taylor.

BTW I dread to think how bad Xisco must be in training for him to pick a not even half fit Viduka ahead of him  O0

Bassong was playing games at left back too in between then and Taylor was hardly a disaster that you're making out, it seems like you're moaning for the sake of the smallest thing.

As for Xisco, since neither of us see what he's like in training then we're not in a position to judge, he hasn't done himself much good when he has had playing time but I'm sure if he did play well then Kinnear would keep him in like he has done with Bassong and Charlie.

Bassong was playing games at left back too in between then and Taylor was hardly a disaster that you're making out, it seems like you're moaning for the sake of the smallest thing.

As for Xisco, since neither of us see what he's like in training then we're not in a position to judge, he hasn't done himself much good when he has had playing time but I'm sure if he did play well then Kinnear would keep him in like he has done with Bassong and Charlie.

not really the smallest thing and as I said before, I'm not criticising. I'm just disputing the fact that he's putting reputations last when Duff and Taylor held on to their place for far too long and Butt continues to do so.

Yeah, but that's just because you hate Taylor. You shouldn't let that hate cloud how f***ing s*** Cacapa is.

Cacapa is s*** tbf.

True, but he is in his 30s playing in a totally new culture for the first time, and has had a good career.

Would love to see what Taylor would be like at someone like Deportivo when he's 33.

Guest firetotheworks

Bit off topic but aye Cacapas been shit, but I would never say that he is shit. Hes obviously been a very good defender in another league, came here started well and then it all came crashing down after that Portsmouth game last season. His legs have gone. To a lesser extent its the same with Duff and Butt in that theyre good players whove lost their legs, its just so apparent with Duff because his old game relied on pace so much. You could imagine him having been like Bassong could be when he was in his pomp playing for a very good Lyon side.

bump

If we had any kind of squad he'd have still been on the wing properly today, where he looked our biggest attacking threat yet again.

As I said before, I hope he stays.

I wish I could say that he played better than the twat in front of him but I can't because the twat in front of him didn't hold his position again and offered nothing on the wing.  N'Zogbia did very little at the back today but he was exposed far too often because of Duff playing anywhere but the position he was supposed to be playing in.

If we had any kind of squad he'd have still been on the wing properly today, where he looked our biggest attacking threat yet again.

As I said before, I hope he stays.

I wish I could say that he played better than the twat in front of him but I can't because the twat in front of him didn't hold his position again and offered nothing on the wing.  N'Zogbia did very little at the back today but he was exposed far too often because of Duff playing anywhere but the position he was supposed to be playing in.

Kept pointing out to Dave that Duff was constantly fucking off out of position leaving a huge gap down the left hand side which N'Zogbia couldn't break into without neglecting his own position. Lo and behold when Charlie did get the ball far enough forward, he put a cross in and who was on the end of it? Little Damien, taking the worst touch on a knee since he helped Titus Bramble's effort over the line last time we played these horrible twats, and then blazing wide of the gaping goal. What a fucking wanker.

get rid of smith, duff, butt and viduka and offer the kid a new contract.. without him and Oba we can't score a goal

nailed, amazing that eh?  the only two attacking players we have with any pace creating goals and that...

thats not what i've seen recently.

get rid of smith, duff, butt and viduka and offer the kid a new contract.. without him and Oba we can't score a goal

nailed, amazing that eh?  the only two attacking players we have with any pace creating goals and that...

thats not what i've seen recently.

what you saw is irrelevant, because Damien Duff is fucking shit and Charles N'Zogbia is better in every aspect than him.