N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

Guest Alan Shearer 9

His rhetoric is getting ever less subtle

"It is true, I prefer Lyon to Newcastle, but then I prefer Saddam Hussein to Newcastle also"

"I would rather eat my own mother's testicles than stay at Newcastle another season" - Charles N'Zogbia

these quotes are not necessarily true but they are

Well he is under contract and if JK wants to keep him then he has to shutup and get on with it, Downing has done at Boro he needs to here. His crying on in the press may put other clubs off him anyway, won't help his price thats for sure. We get  he wnats to leavem the club gets itm all the other clubs get it but if no club asks about him then what can we doabout it, his agent is a complete cunt and needs to stop telling him bollocks.

Guest toonlass

Charles N'Zogbia says he wants to know how much Newcastle value him at so he can leave the club. "The club want to sell some players, so why not me? Lyon, make a move!" said the French midfielder. (Aujourd'hui Sport, 1015 GMT)

He has been messed about by the clubs management and consistently misused I certainly wouldn't begrudge him a move.

Fucking didums! He's a Newcastle United player and gets paid well for being so. He should keep his little faggoty gob shut. If he wants to leave he should hand in an official transfer request instead of shouting his mouth off to any reporter who'll listen.

Again one of the best players on the park going forward.

Shame he's such a fucking cock and wants out, he's continues to influence games.

The problem with French players is that they know they're good, and for some reason want better for themselves than stick around being under/misused and treated like kids.

To make him stay we can spend big and bring in some real motherfuckin' players to convince the rest of the squad of our intent.

I don't see Ashley doing anything whatsoever, the spineless fat prick and embarrassment of a human being.

Again one of the best players on the park going forward.

Shame he's such a fucking cock and wants out, he's continues to influence games.

Shame he's playing at left back while useless cunts like Duff are playing in forward roles is another way of looking at it.

11.01  Reports from France suggest that Marseille and Lyon are both keen on signing Newcastle's Charles N'Zogbia on loan for the remainder of the season.

They can fuck off witha  loan, no chance we need players in and if we have to let some go it wont be on loan unless they have no chance of playing for us.

Guest icemanblue

Harsh to compare him to Bernard, Olly did little wrong in my eyes.

Apart from being a greedy bastard, not once, but twice aye?

Go easy on him, pal. Bernard probably didn't do anything wrong in his world, wherever that is.