N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

Charles N'Zogbia has massive potential but if we are getting rid of him i will be delighted.

After his "incident" on saturday he can fuck off to Spurs, they make a marvelous couple.

bent, bale, bentley and lennon would all be interesting!

I think i read somewhere that G. dos Santos could be leaving spurs as well.....he would be great for now and the future....guess he hasn´t adapted to the pl yet though!

Am i the only one who think he read that Santos might leave spurs?

After his "incident" on saturday he can f*** off to Spurs, they make a marvelous couple.

what incident mate? couldnt make the game/face motd

Had a lovely through ball played in behind their defence on the left, instead of doing his job and getting onto the end of it to make something happen he just stopped running. He tried to con the fans into thinking he couldn't get there but he was right in front of the away end.

Perfectly summed up his situation here. He does not want to be here and soon it will start effecting us badly.

I think i read somewhere that G. dos Santos could be leaving spurs as well.....he would be great for now and the future....guess he hasn´t adapted to the pl yet though!

As much as i hate Spurs and don't particularly rate them, there are plenty of their players who would walk straight into our side.

I'd even have JJ back to be quite honest.

After his "incident" on saturday he can f*** off to Spurs, they make a marvelous couple.

Had a lovely through ball played in behind their defence on the left, instead of doing his job and getting onto the end of it to make something happen he just stopped running. He tried to con the fans into thinking he couldn't get there but he was right in front of the away end.

Perfectly summed up his situation here. He does not want to be here and soon it will start effecting us badly.

This, along with walking straight down the tunnel when he was subbed.

It was pathetic, everyone was raging in the away end. Couldn't believe my eyes.

I've read the rumour several times in the media. Redknapp doesn't rate him if you believe what you read.

He is even lazier with less ability

I've read the rumour several times in the media. Redknapp doesn't rate him if you believe what you read.

Santos is shit. He plays on the right and is totally left-footed so he cuts in all the time. He's a poor man's Peter Lovenkrands.

Santos is shit. He plays on the right and is totally left-footed so he cuts in all the time. He's a poor man's Peter Lovenkrands.

No, I think we're just about to sign that one!

Guest toonlass

As much as i hate Spurs and don't particularly rate them, there are plenty of their players who would walk straight into our side.

I'd even have JJ back to be quite honest.

JJ wouldn't come back.

1. No fucker likes him

2. His tab at Powehouse is still outstanding and he is frightened he might have to pay the bill should he come back here for any length of time.*

*Allegedly

Guest Heneage

We are swapping him for Bale.

Attempt at humor or actual itk-ing? ???

Call it a gut feeling but it clicks, we need a right back, he spoke of a swap deal.

Give up Nixon :lol:

What?! I said I was guessing. :lol:

Had a dream last night that I was sitting in the pub reading in the The Mirror that N'Zogbia had announced he was having a sex change and we were discussing if he'd still be able to play football (I was having to explain to someone that I meant if he'd still be allowed to play football under the rules of the game, not just because lasses can't play football).  Still believed it for about 10 seconds after I woke up.

Guest palnese

Had a dream last night that I was sitting in the pub reading in the The Mirror that N'Zogbia had announced he was having a sex change and we were discussing if he'd still be able to play football (I was having to explain to someone that I meant if he'd still be allowed to play football under the rules of the game, not just because lasses can't play football).  Still believed it for about 10 seconds after I woke up.

;D ;D