N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

What kind of striker is Fred? Haven't seen enough of him. Is it worth swapping Zoggy for him?

I think we could do with another tallish striker. Ameobi is our only option right now. Smith will be going at some pointas he is pointless and Viduka is a blob of incompetence.

Fred's goal scoring record is impressive, especially as he hasn't been played in the first team consistently at Lyon.

Fred reminds me of Mido when he was younger.

What kind of striker is Fred? Haven't seen enough of him. Is it worth swapping Zoggy for him?

I think we could do with another tallish striker. Ameobi is our only option right now. Smith will be going at some pointas he is pointless and Viduka is a blob of incompetence.

Fred's goal scoring record is impressive, especially as he hasn't been played in the first team consistently at Lyon.

Fred reminds me of Mido when he was younger.

Really? Sounds good to me.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's better than Enrique going forward, although I tend to agree with your view that he is indeed cack. Sounds like he's Villa bound and since I'm not confident all proceeds will go to the manager and that we have enough time, I'd try and get Shorey here as back-up to Enrique if we can.

Cash & Shorey

7m or 10m plus Shorey, I reckon ;)

He's cack. I think he's one of those players who can't cut it when taken out of his familiar safety zone (ie Reading).

Where would Zoggy play if you signed him?

He is a shocking LB and Young is 100 times the player.

Cash & Shorey

7m or 10m plus Shorey, I reckon ;)

He's cack. I think he's one of those players who can't cut it when taken out of his familiar safety zone (ie Reading).

Where would Zoggy play if you signed him?

He is a shocking LB and Young is 100 times the player.

I don't know where he'd play which is why I doubt there is any truth in this story.

Guest northwestmag1892

I was at the Nuffield Hospital in Jesmond at lunchtime today and he drove up in his drugrunners big black left-hand drive Chrysler and went in. I then walked past him at the MRI scan reception desk...

I was at the Nuffield Hospital in Jesmond at lunchtime today and he drove up in his drugrunners big black left-hand drive Chrysler and went in. I then walked past him at the MRI scan reception desk...

Taking the advice that his head wants checking if he thinks he'll ever move to Arsenal.

Zog and JK war pr wprds now love;y..

Kinnear hits back at N'Zogbia

Newcastle boss Joe Kinnear has accused Charles N'Zogbia of trying to engineer a move away from the club.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4872072,00.html

-----------------------------------------------------

N'Zogbia refusing to play

Charles N'Zogbia has stated that he will never play for Newcastle again while Joe Kinnear is in charge.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4871792,00.html

Some fker doon the Toon needs to give Charlie a right old kicking the pathetic little cunt it was in no way an insult its just so childish and the entire footballing world can see it is. What about faking an injury? is that not out of order? This little b****** should be kept and left to rott.

Guest elbee909

Some fker doon the Toon needs to give Charlie a right old kicking the pathetic little cuntm it was in no way an insulkt its just so childish and the entire footballing world can see it is. What about gaking an injury? is that not out of order? This little bastard should be kept and left to rott.

Bit early to be on the piss, isn't it?

Some fker doon the Toon needs to give Charlie a right old kicking the pathetic little cuntm it was in no way an insulkt its just so childish and the entire footballing world can see it is. What about gaking an injury? is that not out of order? This little b****** should be kept and left to rott.

Bit early to be on the piss, isn't it?

:lol: typed to fast in pure anger, what a little cunt he is!!