N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

Guest Heneage

We are swapping him for Bale.

Attempt at humor or actual itk-ing? ???

Call it a gut feeling but it clicks, we need a right back, he spoke of a swap deal.

We are swapping him for Bale.

Attempt at humor or actual itk-ing? ???

Call it a gut feeling but it clicks, we need a right back, he spoke of a swap deal.

Bale's a left back though. Well, at least he's supposed to be. No sane Premiership team should ever play him as part of their defensive line.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs itk reporting that a deal for him is nearly complete.Please dont shoot the messenger O0.

Shoot the messenger? Don't be silly.

Can I give you a hug instead?

A manly hug?

Graham Roberts was also on talksport saying a deal for N'zogbia should be completed by tuesday (apparantly).

Spurs itk reporting that a deal for him is nearly complete.Please dont shoot the messenger O0.

Shoot the messenger? Don't be silly.

Can I give you a hug instead?

A manly hug?

Graham Roberts was also on talksport saying a deal for N'zogbia should be completed by tuesday.

Yes, a very manly hug in a non-gay way.

A swap deal with Bale would work for both club's I think. They're both decent-ish left midfielders except that Bale doesn't hate being here (yet.)

I wouldn't mind cash either if I thought we'd spend it actually buying anyone, but looks like that won't be the case. :(

Knowing our luck, we've probably gone and sold him for 3m or something similarly daft. :doh:

I'm hesitant for us to get rid of any player at the moment, but I would almost be happy to see Zogs go. A swap deal with Spurs would be fine with me, though I don't completely understand why a player would think Tottenham was a more attractive option than Newcastle from a competitive standpoint. They're sh*t and they don't even have the benefit of any good excuse for it. At least we have a massive injury crisis, and we're still ahead of them.

Bale and Huddlestone would be fine.

Not convinced by either but we need bodies.

N'Zog will be a fine signing for Spuds, if he gets motivated again. He has been finished here a while I havent seen the possibility of him getting any better here for a long time, better off the wage bill.

I'd drive him there myself

Not before me you won't. ;)

It's got to the point where I really want him to go to Spurs rather than any other team. He's not as good as he thinks he is; he's a miserable twat too. Match made in heaven joining that soggy faced bastard at Spurs.