N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

To be fair althought N'Zogbia should have been fined and kicked out the club ASAP, Joe shouldn't have commented in the press.

why ?

Hardly professional, this sort of thing shouldn't even come out in the press. A top managers comment would have been I'll speak with the player tomorrow in training. Alex Ferguson would have said that then you never would have seen the player again. I know things are bad at the minute and the club is silent so any comment seems good but the fact is this has been one of our problems in the past, doing everything through the press. Should be kept out of the press totally.

To be fair althought N'Zogbia should have been fined and kicked out the club ASAP, Joe shouldn't have commented in the press.

why ?

Hardly professional, this sort of thing shouldn't even come out in the press. A top managers comment would have been I'll speak with the player tomorrow in training. Alex Ferguson would have said that then you never would have seen the player again. I know things are bad at the minute and the club is silent so any comment seems good but the fact is this has been one of our problems in the past, doing everything through the press. Should be kept out of the press totally.

I don't agree, He had been accussed of insulting a player, and however ridiculous, I think it was absolutely right for JK to come out and qiuckly dismiss the Zogs faux outrage it as the nonsense that it was.

why ?

I don't agree, He had been accussed of insulting a player, and however ridiculous, I think it was absolutely right for JK to come out and qiuckly dismiss the Zogs faux outrage it as the nonsense that it was.

souness-eque...compound the original perceived insult by making a new one in response to a question about the original one!!

if you're gonna do something, might as well do it right :kinnear:

Doesn't really matter what Kinnear said tbh, Zog has been angling for a move for ages. The important thing is that we get decent money for him, he's a good player when he's motivated.

He can't have been motived for nearly three years then.

Doesn't really matter what Kinnear said tbh, Zog has been angling for a move for ages. The important thing is that we get decent money for him, he's a good player when he's motivated.

He hasn't been, some of it is because he has an attitude problem, some of it is because he's been played in defence rather than midfield for a lot of his time here.

He hasn't been, some of it is because he has an attitude problem, some of it is because he's been played in defence rather than midfield for a lot of his time here.

And the excuses for when he has been played out wide/centrally?

why ?

souness-eque...compound the original perceived insult by making a new one in response to a question about the original one!!

Thats basically what my worry is with JK

why ?

I normally cannot stand his constant jabbering, but when a player say's he is so insulted that he will never play again over something so innocuous, there needs to be a quick response.

And the excuses for when he has been played out wide/centrally?

I'm not making excuses, I think he's better than Duff so he should have started more. The rest of the midfield has been shit for years I think that's the biggest problem.

I'd love it if we were in the position to just keep him and let him rot, but sadly we can't turn down the transfer fee.

I've supported the Zog and thought he was badly treated when we signed Duff, but he's making himself look the worst kind of dick at the moment.

why ?

I normally cannot stand his constant jabbering, but when a player say's he is so insulted that he will never play again over something so innocuous, there needs to be a quick response.

But that response doesn't have to be to the press.

why ?

But that response doesn't have to be to the press.

Normally I'd agree, but in this case it doesn't worry me as the Zog situation has been beyond help for ages. It's obvious he's just looking for any excuse to force a move, and JK actually sounded quite sensible in response.