Jonas won't be here long, he's too good. :(

Thats the spirit!

5 year contract 20mil+ transfer fee and they can have him

Dont think hes going anywhere mate

Jonas won't be here long, he's too good. :(

Thats the spirit!

5 year contract 20mil+ transfer fee and they can have him

Dont think hes going anywhere mate

Don't get me wrong, I'd give my first born child to keep him here. But if he keeps playing like this, won't be long before the big dogs come sniffing around.

Half time.

Excellent stuff. Created countless opportunities, and tbh we should have this won already. West Brom pass it well but appear to lose everything around the box.

Glad Oba scored, he's had a nightmare half but he's kept going and got his reward in the end. Ameobi has been a real handful and Barton has come back well. Jonas is just amazing. :lol:

Jonas is just ridiculously good. Every time he's on the ball he makes defenders look like they're Titus Bramble.

Very nice to have Barton back too, he's ten times the player Butt is, strange that he seems to be holding while Guthrie is attacking though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Biggest plus of the game for me is Barton playing a through ball for the first goal

Yes people you heard right, a THROUGH ball

Remember them :)

For me Jonas is a cheap man Ronaldo without the freekicks, runs at pace, frightens the fuk out of defenders, runs side to them as well then can leave them for dead with a good touch, pullback or change of pace.

Amazing player.

I'd forgotten what this felt like.

Couple individuals letting us down meaning they are getting in a few times, but we should be about four up by now. So fucking relieved that Martins has scores, reckon he'll go on a run now. It's amazing what a goal can do. Prior to his goal, he was wandering around - looking so unconfident it was untrue. Seconds after the goal, he's sprinting back and making tackles, desperate to be on the ball. Great stuff.

Barton-Guthrie, i like. I like very much. Nice and refreshing to see two box-to-box midfielders, bollocks this holding midfielder tripe. They look very dynamic atm.

Gutierrez - i'm actually in love.

Duff - fed up of him. Doesn't know where the hell he is half the time.

Beye - looking back to last season's form.

Come on lads, this is good.