Kinnear transfer plans

LoveItIfWeBeatU

There's surely no way this clown will still be in charge come January...surely? It'd boil my piss if Keegan had his transfers interfered with but our joke of a care taker manager was given full license to do whatever he wanted in January.

Guest Stephen927

Why does he think he has the right to sell our players? If he's thinking of selling Enrique, Xisco or Gonzalez I dont think he should be allowed, we spent a lot of money on them and I doubt we'd get a return, not because theyre s***, just because 2 of them never start. Its like a substitute teacher trying to expel a student that he's known for 4 lessons, the headmaster would tell the teacher to f*** off.

I think Valencia would be a little bit pissed off if he tried to sell Gonzalez :p

I apologise for saying this but I feel I have to say....

"But of course it was all Keegans fault"

No need I know but its just going from one fucking disaster to another.

Rubbish.

I probably wrote that poorly mate. I am right behind Keegan. I think these comments from JK just kind of back up why Keegan walked out.

I apologise for saying this but I feel I have to say....

"But of course it was all Keegans fault"

No need I know but its just going from one fucking disaster to another.

Rubbish.

I probably wrote that poorly mate. I am right behind Keegan. I think these comments from JK just kind of back up why Keegan walked out.

:bluestar:

Guest firetotheworks

I understand Joes comments on getting quality over quantity. But you need quantity before you can deplete it even further for quality.

I can see it now actually. Come January we'll ship two or three out and then sit back and watch as our intended targets bugger off elsewhere or simply turn us down.

Selling before buying in this forthcoming window will lead to disaster. We'll cash in and Owen and then end up loaning Jason Euell on January 31st.

It'll be one of the few reasons why Wise is still here. He'll more than likely have been briefed by Ashley to ship out the likes of Owen, bringing cash into the club whilst trimming the wage bill. Very worrying indeed, because the club may well end up preparing to play in the Championship.

Will also suggest that Ashley has JK in his back pocket, as the bloke will be desperate to stay in the job come what may. That's more than likely why JK alluded to the Keegan stuff, earlier on.

Guest Darth Toon

“I am here until 6pm every day and speak four hours on the phone to everybody I know in the game — lots of chief scouts,” he added. “Around 20 or 30 of them used to play for me!

“I speak to them all the time and pick their brains, asking: ‘Who have you seen?’

“We are getting a tidy list of players together — a mixed bag, with quite a few youngsters and other, more proven ones, more or less all playing in the Championship.

Well here's me getting concerned that January is getting close and we're still in complete disarray, but never mind folks, there's a shit load of ex-Wimbledon players out there scouring the Championship for all that previously untapped potential......

I really just wish he would shut the fuck up now.

I do not think anyone has told JK a thing, the man is a loud mouthed cunt and if he keeps on going the way he is going he will turn all the fans against him..

He is not helping his cause of wanting the job full time, if we can kick off and get Ashley to agree to sell, dam sure we can get that prick the sack if it came down to that.

I do not think anyone has told JK a thing, the man is a loud mouthed cunt and if he keeps on going the way he is going he will turn all the fans against him..

Like I said the other day, Keegan got told off by Mike Ashley for saying Newcastle are miles behind Chelsea. What Kinnear is coming out with now is a lot more disturbing and disruptive and yet he hasn't been silenced. Very worrying!

Maybe Joe Kinnear's transfer plans are Mike Ashley's counter attack to the fans boycott. Mike Ashley's 22nd of November 'D-Day' announcement: -

"Stop your boycott or I'll let Joe carry out his transfer plans!"

I wonder if Venables turned down the job because he didn't fancy peddling Ashley's piss-taking bullshit every other day.

As each day passes and as JK holds yet another press conference, its looking like a possibility

Depressing

Personally I think Michael Owen is Spurs bound as much as it sticks in my throat to say it. He has Harry Redknapp signing written all over him; English player, available on the cheap, a point to prove to Fabio Capello, and the fact that Spurs are short in the striking department as it is. I don't think wages will be a problem for Spurs since Levy has said they have lots of money available for January. The fact that they're now showing a half decent run of form makes me think he's on his way. Of course the prospect playing with David Bentley and Luka Modric is going to be more inviting than the prospect of playing with Grzegorz Rasiak and Stephen Hunt if we opt to sign Championship players, if thats what Kinnear wants.