Barton Incident With Agbonlahor? Was it f*** say the FA. Was it f*** say Villa.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Heneage

Not likely, be daft it was a flick, and considering Gabby MOTD's new lovechild threw joey to the ground which means lifting your hands, Gabby should shut up.

Looking at the replay I think it was actually a foul by Barton in the first instance, running into Agbonlahor to obstruct him. Then it was handbags by Gabby in throwing Barton to the floor. Freekick probably went the right way, although not sure the ref actually gave it because of the first incident.

Guest Heneage

Not likely, be daft it was a flick, and considering Gabby MOTD's new lovechild threw joey to the ground which means lifting your hands, Gabby should shut up.

Fella on Setanta1 just been on about it.

Not suprised, its Joey, we didnt get hammered so they need something to poke a hole in the ship.

Barton just got thrown to the floor, i'd be pissed off too. It was a block by Barton and a foul, the ref had obviously seen that, as he gave the free kick. So how come he didnt see Agbonlahor hoy Joey to the deck and how come thats not as bad as a tap on the lips?

Just heard Hughton asked about this and he said that every incident with Barton is going to get highlighted twice as much as with any other player. To which a journalist asked "so he needs to be twice as careful".

Surely thats utter bullshit. The referee's have to have the intelligence to treat every incident on its own merit. If they are looking at it thinking "ah this is Barton... right", then the whole system is corrupt

He's done nothing worse on the pitch than a lot of other players. He should be judged by is actions on the pitch and perhaps given a bit of understanding that he was pelted with coins the other week and thoroughly abused by the mackems, then played an exemplary game against West Brom.

He's done nothing wrong this season as far as i'm concerned. No-one thinks Roy Keane is a cunt just because he went in with his studs up.

:laugh:

Poll thought it was a sending off, stupid cunt

Poll said that he would have been sent of if he'd been booked for raising his hands and then got a second yellow for the studs up challenge for which he was subsequently booked.

Barton is an idiot though and he'll never get rid of the nasty side to his character. It's only a matter of time before he lets us down again.

He's done nothing worse on the pitch than a lot of other players. He should be judged by is actions on the pitch and perhaps given a bit of understanding that he was pelted with coins the other week and thoroughly abused by the mackems, then played an exemplary game against West Brom.

He's done nothing wrong this season as far as i'm concerned. No-one thinks Roy Keane is a c*** just because he went in with his studs up.

come off it..he should  be judged by his actions on the pitch ?  no...but after doing his time he should be judged on what he then does...on and off the pitch.

so far no problems to report apart from playing exceptionally well in the second half in our win against villa.

Guest Howaythetoon

I reckon most people on here have done worse things in their life than Barton, myself included. Easily. I bet half of us aren't detestable cunts.

He's done nothing wrong this season as far as i'm concerned. No-one thinks Roy Keane is a cunt just because he went in with his studs up.

the booking was nothing malicious, if you look at the reply he angles his foot up cos he's about to get a touch on the ball, only for it to shifted out the way at the last moment. a yellow for the late tackle but nowt to get upset over.

the flick at agbonlahor's nose was daft, had a particularly arsey ref seen it barton couldve been in trouble. but again, hardly worth bothering about after the match.