Barton Incident With Agbonlahor? Was it f*** say the FA. Was it f*** say Villa.

Crumpy Gunt

Still cant believe this shit has even went this far.

Utter joke created and hyped up by the media. 

It has also been somehow turned into a Racist thing.

My mate has fucking huge lips and we take the piss all the time...does that mean im racist?  Just because some fucker is ugly or has a stand out feature doesnt mean people calling them are racists...just means they are cunts.  Haha.

Far worse things happen in football and yet nothing gets done about them.  And who is to say that he even said it to start with? 

Jesus W H Smiths man, the world has gone mad. 

No evidence, no complaint, but he could 'still face a charge'! Mental :(

Its what the media love - anything unfair and OTT against us.

If this hasn't come from the player himself then who has it come from?

a resteraunteur in Beaconsfield apparently.

Guy Bradley, 37, was outraged after watching a different camera angle of the bust-up on Setanta’s Football Matters.

The restaurateur, of Beaconsfield, Bucks, said: “You can see Barton saying something and it looks like he’s saying ‘big lips’. If this is true I think he should be out of the game for good.”

Enough impartial evidence there to have him hung tbh, bye bye Joey. :(

I just spoke to someone in Beaconsfield who said he lip read someone in the town and believes he was saying that he got a rotten dose of food poisining after eating in Mr.Bradley's establishment.

Nice one....LOL

Just been told (dunno how true) that Barton was telling him to watch what he says because of the lip readers,  Agbonlaho said something to Barton about taking cocks up his arse in jail.

:lol:

"you took cocks up your arse in jail"

"just be careful what you say, sunny Jim - people might be able to lip read"

somehow can't see that being Barton's response.

"Yeah, well you take them in your spare time!  Outside of jail!  In a consensual fashion!"

Would have been a killer reply.

I personally would have gone for "so's your mum", but that's just as cutting.

Still cant believe this s*** has even went this far.

Utter joke created and hyped up by the media. 

It has also been somehow turned into a Racist thing.

My mate has f***ing huge lips and we take the piss all the time...does that mean im racist?  Just because some fucker is ugly or has a stand out feature doesnt mean people calling them are racists...just means they are c***s.  Haha.

Far worse things happen in football and yet nothing gets done about them.  And who is to say that he even said it to start with? 

Jesus W H Smiths man, the world has gone mad. 

It's the Guardian-writer/reader mentality mate - everybody's racist and bigotted except us non-white racists/gays/lesbians/chickens.

Just been told (dunno how true) that Barton was telling him to watch what he says because of the lip readers,  Agbonlaho said something to Barton about taking cocks up his arse in jail.

"you took cocks up your arse in jail"

"just be careful what you say, sunny Jim - people might be able to lip read"

somehow can't see that being Barton's response.

"Yeah, well you take them in your spare time!  Outside of jail!  In a consensual fashion!"

Would have been a killer reply.

I personally would have gone for "so's your mum", but that's just as cutting.

Guest Geordiesned

Surely if Barton did make a comment about Agbonlahor's big lips (which he has got) and the FA are investigating him for being racist, then they are then saying that they think all black people have big lips. Racist bastards!   :laugh2:

I really think all this fuss about every time Barton farts on the playing field is down to three things

His reputation (to state the bleedin obvious)

Lazy journalism and

The fact he earns 60k or so a week and journalists and bitter and twisted people absolutely detest that. Rehabilitation isnt a word they would use, but hang draw and quarter will be familiar to them.

It might be nice of NUFC to make a statement about the harrassment of Joey, but I forgot, the board have no f*cking clue about communications.  Maybe Joey should just pass all this sh!t to his lawyers to sort out.

I'd love it if Barton's lawyers serve The Scum and other rags a writ to put up or shut up, and see if they report THAT fairly.

Just looking through Heroes and Villains fansite, and there is a general reasonable view of this non-event. There are some peabrains, obviously. Most notably one called "Lion in essex" but in the main, some think as we do on the subject.

It might be nice of NUFC to make a statement about the harrassment of Joey, but I forgot, the board have no f*cking clue about communications.  Maybe Joey should just pass all this sh!t to his lawyers to sort out.

There's a communications link on .cock and if you click on it, you go to a live webcam of Llambias & Wise making paper aeroplanes and Ashley playing with a ball in a cup.

There's a communications link on .cock and if you click on it, you go to a live webcam of Llambias & Wise making paper aeroplanes and Ashley playing with a ball in a cup.

I bet the aeroplane only has one wing, but has potential.

This witch hunt is nothing short of disgraceful. Off the football pitch I'm no fan of Joey Barton but everyone deserves a second chance - there have been people much more in the public eye who've done far worse things than Barton.

If he majorly steps out of line again then fair enough but having a news bulletin every time he puts a strong tackle in? Fuck off.

The way this latest thing has been spun is bang out of order.  :dave:

The reports imply that Barton has said something but Agbonlahor/Villa don't want to take it further, or that they can't prove it. Either way the implication is there that Barton as said something racist but it'll never be proven one way or the other - it's just hanging there over him for the foreseeable.

I'd have much preferred it if they HAD actually charged him, looked at the footage and then cleared him. By not reporting it, the 'allegation' remains and won't be proven either way. Fucking shocking tbh.

O'Neill is quoted on the Sky website to the effect that Agbonlohor doesn't want any charges brought, but the FA have still invited Villa to make their observations. They have a week to decide whether to do so.

I don't think it's right to drag this out. Villa should make their minds up by tomorrow at the latest.

I bet the aeroplane only has one wing, but has potential.

It is a fact.

Guest sicko2ndbest

An utterly embarassing situation for the FA. A week to look at the evidence, what a crock, surely there is someone at the club who can look at it.

If Gabby dosnt want to press charges, surely it is a closed case. I know it is possible for someone else to make a complaint but if they were nowhere near the situation, then they are relying on lip reading (dont make me laugh) or the microphones picking it up (which we would have known about by now)

The FA need to grow a pair!

Guest Geordiesned

On FA website as well...

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/NewsFromTheFA/FA_Statement_5Nov.htm

FA Statement

Wednesday, 05 November 2008.

The FA has this evening made the following statement.

The FA wrote to Aston Villa on Wednesday morning to ask for any information the club could provide regarding allegations reported in today's media of remarks made by Joey Barton to Gabriel Agbonlahor during Villa's match against Newcastle on Monday.

The club has responded to inform us that they have no complaints to make.

On this basis, The FA will not be pursuing this matter.