Barton Incident With Agbonlahor? Was it f*** say the FA. Was it f*** say Villa.

Crumpy Gunt

An FA statement said: "The club has responded to inform us that there were no racist connotations to this incident. On this basis, The FA will not be pursuing this matter."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/3387964/Newcastle-Uniteds-Joey-Barton-in-clear-as-FA-and-Aston-Villa-back-down-Football.html

I notice a lot of websites and tomorrows papers are leaving that bold bit out, almost implying that although Villa haven't lodged a complaint, Barton did make racist comments.

This is quite simply 100% press invented.

Agbonlahor had no intention to press charges.

Aston Villa had no intention to complain.

The FA had no intention to punish Barton.

Just the press whining and pouting in the hopes that they could get rid of one of their big targets.

Hardly think so with Habib stood next to him.

Just maybe Habib did not fully understand that if what alleged was said "big lips" maybe classed as a racist remark against black people by some people in this country. I am not sure if it is or not. But if Gabby did say "Did you take a cock up the arse in prison" then it is obvious why Villa/Gabby want to do fuck all as the homophobic mob AKA Peter Tatchell would be after them.

As Springer would say in his final thought:People with big lips should keep them shut if they don't want to be insulted back.

Guest Stephen927

Goes to show yet again that the media in this country just write whatever the fuck they want, often with no evidence at all. Cunts.

This is going to get very boring and annoying if this kind of fuss comes about after every game that Barton plays in. He has featured in 4 this season and after 3 of them there has been a media circus surrounding him.

Nasri @ Arsenal - Just for tackling him fairly and strongly and having the gaul to fall to the fall when Nasri kicked him off the ball.

Badge Kissing @ Sunderland makes him scum of the earth, nothing reported on the bottles and coins and general abuse thrown at him and Wayne Rooney doing the same thing but being excused becasue his is in good form.

Gabby the whore v Villa - For again having the gaul to be allowed to be thrown to the floor judo style and then rubbing his hand on the whores lips (which may or may not be big)!!!

We all wait the next installment...

Guest Darth Toon

Will McKay using the good old "some of my best friends...." defence - better to just keep his mouth shut and rise above it if you ask me.

Newcastle United midfielder Joey Barton was defended yesterday by his agent, Willie Mackay, in the aftermath of his blow-up with Aston Villa striker Gabby Agbonlahor.

He said: "It's a nonsense. Who do you think scored Newcastle's two goals on Monday night? It was a black lad (Obafemi Martins) and Joey celebrated with him. Are those the actions of someone who would get caught up in something like this?

"I think Martin O'Neill is peeved because his two England midfielders were made to look very ordinary by Joey on Monday night."

http://www.sundaymercury.net/midlands-sport/trashtalk/2008/11/06/joey-barton-s-agent-slams-aston-villa-boss-martin-o-neill-66331-22195891/

This is going to get very boring and annoying if this kind of fuss comes about after every game that Barton plays in. He has featured in 4 this season and after 3 of them there has been a media circus surrounding him.

Nasri @ Arsenal - Just for tackling him fairly and strongly and having the gaul to fall to the fall when Nasri kicked him off the ball.

Badge Kissing @ Sunderland makes him scum of the earth, nothing reported on the bottles and coins and general abuse thrown at him and Wayne Rooney doing the same thing but being excused becasue his is in good form.

Gabby the whore v Villa - For again having the gaul to be allowed to be thrown to the floor judo style and then rubbing his hand on the whores lips (which may or may not be big)!!!

We all wait the next installment...

............of Danger Scouse!

McKay then went on to defend Barton over accusations of making racist remarks, saying: "It's a nonsense. Who do you think scored Newcastle's two goals on Monday night? It was a black lad and Joey celebrated with him. Are those the actions of someone who would get caught up in something like this?"

:lol: awesome

Hang on, I've just skimmed the quotes and nowhere does he say the incident was race-related. But the headlines are that he let Barton off with the racism allegations. So was there a racist element or not?

Fucking sick of this.

Hang on, I've just skimmed the quotes and nowhere does he say the incident was race-related. But the headlines are that he let Barton off with the racism allegations. So was there a racist element or not?

Fucking sick of this.

Let's say there was an incident and Barton did say something - the worst that even the fucking Sun could come up with is that he said "big lips" but that won't matter now - you can add racist to his list of character traits that will never be forgotten.

Big lips? Is this what we've come to in this country ffs?

Agbonlahor reckons the only reason he is not taking it further is because joey has had enough bad press. He's obviously trying to make people think he's such a nice chap!

At the end of the day, i very much doubt anything could be proved, even less evidence than the emre situation!