Fulham 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/11/08 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Guest Heneage

Seems like MaethiS was right about Jonas :(

What do you mean Towelie?

Cacapa is a night mare sorry but if at 32 you don't have the spacial awareness to leave that then you never will, Bassong should have started. Butt and Barton not working, Guthrie would offer more than Butt, Martins having a strop day I wish he'd stop them daft shots from 30 yards Hangeeland is now on a yellow so we should be bombarding him with balls to chase, stop putting in the air, hes massive you'll win nowt. Howay Joe mate get them told this is not good enough.

The whole game needs a kick up the arse. Fulham are very well organised and i'd love to see Hangeland along side Coloccini.

Butt and Barton need to get in the game and Jonas needs to get his greyhound legs back. When he picks the ball up and runs he's a real threat but hasn't done so today.

We still have our trump card- Owen.

Guest neesy111

If Jonas has been as poor as people are saying then I'd love to see them describe Butt, Barton and Duff.

but we know there not good enough

People really don't need to start worrying yet imo. I'm confident that Kinnear will rally them somewhat. All it's gonna take is someone like Jonas or Barton to get into the game and we could nick a goal very quickly.

Concede again though and you've got license to worry. Can't see any way back if Fulham make it 2-0. 

The whole game needs a kick up the arse. Fulham are very well organised and i'd love to see Hangeland along side Coloccini.

Butt and Barton need to get in the game and Jonas needs to get his greyhound legs back. When he picks the ball up and runs he's a real threat but hasn't done so today.

Im just curious..

are you saying you would like Hangeland based on 45 minutes, how often do you see Fulham play? have you seen alot of their matches?

And Dave.. have you seen Dyers goals and assists.

Duff scored more goals this season already than Dyer in the majority of his full seasons here.

Midfield has been non existant for us, they are dominating everything TBH.

Can't fault the front two and the back line is getting non stop pressure, they don't look confident either.

Get guthriee on for Butt and bassong in the middle

Duff scored more goals this season already than Dyer in the majority of his full seasons here.

Dyer could pass and move at pace. He never scored or created many but as part of our team he pissed on Duff's contribution from a great height.

Can't believe this is even in question tbh.

all this stuff about joey barton being a good footballer, still seen no evidence of this while being at nufc

can't tackle, doesn't get forward and passing is woeful at times

I dont agree, since he came into the team we've changed, he can open the game with his passes and gives us plenty of options. He hasnt been good today though, but neither has anyone else.

Guest neesy111

why can't we have central midfielders that look like getting forward and score

ffs gary speed when he went as an DM still looked like scoring more than butt and barton

Im just curious..

are you saying you would like Hangeland based on 45 minutes, how often do you see Fulham play? have you seen alot of their matches?

Duff has scored 3 goals in 3 seasons for us. Dyer scored 7 in his last season.

Don't understand the criticism of Barton and Shola. I don't like them pair of them, but they've done better than most in that half.

Shola has acquired a first touch. Barton has made a few decent tackles, and his passing is spot on.

Im just curious..

No, based on my opinion of him throughout this season and last, as well as his ability in their air. They would complement each other very well in my opinion. It was just topical, that's why i said it now.