FORUM UPDATES: Slow tonight for 15 mins, doing some digging...

Dave

Just had some SMF connection problems. Do you still definitely want people reporting these problems? Feel like a right twat. :lol:

Yes please.  :thup:

The more information we have the better equipped we are to try to get it sorted. We know there are still problems and we'll do our best to sort them. Bear with us.

Just had some SMF connection problems. Do you still definitely want people reporting these problems? Feel like a right twat. :lol:

Must admit i thought that. Had visions of you lads saying "oh god not that whingy twat again"

Not at all! It's helping to pinpoint the times when we're struggling (i.e. are the hosts conducting maintenance or something daft during our busy times, etc.)

SMF errors there like.

i have discovered when this happens, if i go off to my yahoo home page for a min or so, it then loads up.

if i stay on  the n-o homepage and keep hitting the forum link, it just keeps giving the error message.

so it appears to work better if you fuck off somewhere else for a min or so.

I attempted a search first time of the recent bout. It often crashed on the old forum when I did that, it might be something worth others testing?

Searching and IP lookups are killing the thing. They work better (ie eventually they work whereas on the old one they didn't), but we're looking at something which could help significantly.

Guest elbee909

I attempted a search first time of the recent bout. It often crashed on the old forum when I did that, it might be something worth others testing?

Searching and IP lookups are killing the thing. They work better (ie eventually they work whereas on the old one they didn't), but we're looking at something which could help significantly.

Removing them?  :thup:

Removing them?  :thup:

:nope: