Sunderland appoint Steve 'I bleed black and white' Bruce as new manager

cp40

Phil Browns got a decent set up there, I dont think he would walk out on them this season.

and if he did, i reckon we should stick a bid in for geovanni, he's the creative midfielder we need like

Problem is, he's also the creative midfielder everyone else needs.

He'd also rightfully command around 10m, money we apparently don't have.

Big Sam nailed on IMO.

Not overly bothered by that either he isnt any better than Kinnear, both all talk but will get their sides fired up for a few games.

Phil Browns got a decent set up there, I dont think he would walk out on them this season.

Allardyce getting the job would make the mackem game a bit more interesting.  :lol:

Guest elbee909

Big Sam nailed on IMO.

Not overly bothered by that either he isnt any better than Kinnear, both all talk but will get their sides fired up for a few games.

Allardyce getting the job would make the mackem game a bit more interesting.  :lol:

Given with the long ball to Gordon.  Gordon with the long ball to Given.  Given with the long ball to Gordon.

Given with the long ball to Gordon.  Gordon with the long ball to Given.  Given with the long ball to Gordon.

It would be an uncomfortable match for anybody watching from the stands inline with the centre circle.

Guest elbee909

It would be an uncomfortable match for anybody watching from the stands inline with the centre circle.

AND IT'S GIVEN WITH THE HATTRICK!

AND IT'S GIVEN WITH THE HATTRICK!

What about Butt delicately chipping the keeper from 25 yards?

Oh, wait...

Lets be honest, it's a dark day for us. I hate Roy Keane and I love seeing him fall flat on his face but now he's walked away the Mackems might get someone decent. Loads of managers would love the backing Royston had.

True but is there anything left to spend for the new bloke? Keane spent loads of money in the last 18 months or so.