Sunderland appoint Steve 'I bleed black and white' Bruce as new manager

cp40

It's going to be someone who's out of work and hawking around for a job.

No decent manager with options is going to want to take on that overpriced, overpaid bunch of troublemakers they have for a dressing room.

Take away one or two words and I wouldn't know if you meant them or us.

It's going to be someone who's out of work and hawking around for a job.

No decent manager with options is going to want to take on that overpriced, overpaid bunch of troublemakers they have for a dressing room.

Take away one or two words and I wouldn't know if you meant them or us.

I see your point, but once stabilised (whatever ?) Newcastle will again be considered one of the top jobs in football and we have a far healthier dressing room than the one Keane spent a fortune acquiring.

Steve McClaren was in an upmarket clothes shop in Newcastle on Thurs lunchtime. When asked what he was doing over here he wouldn't say.

He may have been doing xmas shopping, he may have been getting interviewed at the SoL.  Am prettty sure Twente are playing this weekend so I'd suggest he should have been taking training.

I thought it was worth sticking a tenner on at 40-1.

was he putting on that daft accent?

Guest Heneage

just occurred to me to look at the dutch league & i see twente are 3rd after 14 games

not bad, anyone know anything about it?  how he's doing...

They just spanked Sparta 6-2 at home but Sparta's piss poor.Kenneth Perez off Ajax and PSV fame is doing a decent job there along with N'Kuffo.

From BBC Premier League Live Text:

1301: "I've just seen Aidy Boothroyd going into the Stadium of Light! Didn't know he was a Black Cats fan."

Matt, very cold in the north east, via text on 81111

I bloody well hope so, I put a fiver on him at 40/1!  :kasper: :aww:

5 Live news just said that Niall Quinn is considering making Ricky Sbragia full time boss, gan on son, I dare you!

A 1-0 loss at Old Trafford being the best result in the club's recent history, why not?

Former Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini is top of Sunderland's managerial short-list. (Express)

Former Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster and former Barcelona chief Louis van Gaal are also in the frame. (Times)

Arse. Fenwick's Window.

Guest Jawesome
I have no idea what a fucking keyboard is' date=' I've never even heard of this internet thing.  Who the fuck is Peter Reid?  Sunderland, what the fuck are you on about?  I haven't even heard of anyone called Barack Obama, and to say that he's from Chester-le-Street?!?  What the fuck is wrong with you?[/quote']