Sunderland appoint Steve 'I bleed black and white' Bruce as new manager

cp40

Shepherd told The Daily Telegraph: "What Sunderland need at this moment in time is discipline and Sam would be the perfect manager to get things sorted out.

"He's an excellent man-manager but he's nobody's fool and there's no way that he will put up with any shenanigans. He's the gaffer and that's the end of it.

"So all in all I wouldn't have the slightest hesitation in recommending him to Quinn and the board of directors at the Stadium of Light. Sunderland fans should certainly be prepared to forgive him for working at St James' Park.

"I'm certain Sam's up to the challenge and I bet he's raring to go because he's got a point to prove after what happened to him at Newcastle."

for all fred made his mistakes i never doubted he at least tried his best for us,even when he has no direct involvment with nufc he still tries to fuck up that lot from over the water......good on yer fred!

Shepherd told The Daily Telegraph: "What Sunderland need at this moment in time is discipline and Sam would be the perfect manager to get things sorted out.

"He's an excellent man-manager but he's nobody's fool and there's no way that he will put up with any shenanigans. He's the gaffer and that's the end of it.

"So all in all I wouldn't have the slightest hesitation in recommending him to Quinn and the board of directors at the Stadium of Light. Sunderland fans should certainly be prepared to forgive him for working at St James' Park.

"I'm certain Sam's up to the challenge and I bet he's raring to go because he's got a point to prove after what happened to him at Newcastle."

for all fred made his mistakes i never doubted he at least tried his best for us,even when he has no direct involvment with nufc he still tries to fuck up that lot from over the water......good on yer fred!

:lol:

Guest Jawesome

More Steve 'The die-hard Geordie' Bruce soundbites!

"I'm very happy at Wigan and if you cut me open I'd be black and white to the core!"

"I'm very happy at Wigan and if you cut me open I'd be black and white to the core!"

What the fuck is he meant to say. It is funny when he was at the Buffs club in Wallsend on the Friday night before the Wigan game having a pint with his old man he was meant to be sound but then life experiences to the vile & twisted world of the internet are very different.

I was just on about this last night. :lol:

FUCK OFF OR I WILL START KK BASHING!!! O0

:(

I still don't understand why he turned us down back when he did, as he's been whoring himself for the job pretty much ever since.

He'd still as red as Captain Scarlett's knickers. [/billy Furious]

f*** OFF OR I WILL START KK BASHING!!! O0

I still don't understand why he turned us down back when he did, as he's been whoring himself for the job pretty much ever since.

Because every cunt (me being one them) said he fucks off as soon as job offer comes in. His own son give him jip for knocking us back. Most North East lads who play for the Worlds Biggest Club become fans of that club but apart from Bryan Robson* they still love there first love as well.

Steve Bruce did say once Bryan Robson does not like getting called a GEORDIE!!!

Because every cunt (me being one them) said he fucks off as soon as job offer comes in. His own son give him jip for knocking us back. Most North East lads who play for the Worlds Biggest Club become fans of that club but apart from Bryan Robson* they still love there first love as well.

That's because Bryan Robson isn't a Geordie. ;)

Because every c*** (me being one them) said he f***s off as soon as job offer comes in. His own son give him jip for knocking us back. Most North East lads who play for the Worlds Biggest Club become fans of that club but apart from Bryan Robson* they still love there first love as well.

People in County Durham & Northumberland get to choose if they want to live the life of Geordie. Spend more than you earn, live the high & lows of the madness of SJP, feel the need to buy the Chron, chuck clothes on the floor at Primark & wear t-shirts in winter (men) & short skirts all year round (women).

Because every c*** (me being one them) said he f***s off as soon as job offer comes in. His own son give him jip for knocking us back. Most North East lads who play for the Worlds Biggest Club become fans of that club but apart from Bryan Robson* they still love there first love as well.

People in County Durham & Northumberland get to choose if they want to live the life of Geordie. Spend more than you earn, live the high & lows of the madness of SJP, feel the need to buy the Chron, chuck clothes on the floor at Primark & wear t-shirts in winter (men) & short skirts all year round (women).

You're fucking bonkers Spence. :lol:

But I like it.  O0

fucking rights we do.  Sick of mackems trying to claim County Durham (especially the part of Chester-le-Street where I'm from, which is practically Birtley, which is/was, southmost Gateshead) is their patch.  Why the fuck would I want to live my life like those cunts?  I like to feel I've got a touch of class.  I go to Greggs and DON'T just buy whatever is on "2 for x amount of pounds", unlike the mackems.  I'll say "I fancy a steak bake" and I'll fucking spend 87p on one, even though I could get two sausage rolls for a quid.

fucking rights we do.  Sick of mackems trying to claim County Durham (especially the part of Chester-le-Street where I'm from, which is practically Birtley, which is/was, southmost Gateshead) is their patch.  Why the fuck would I want to live my life like those cunts?  I like to feel I've got a touch of class.  I go to Greggs and DON'T just buy whatever is on "2 for x amount of pounds", unlike the mackems.  I'll say "I fancy a steak bake" and I'll fucking spend 87p on one, even though I could get two sausage rolls for a quid.

bluelaugh.gif

f***ing rights we do.  Sick of mackems trying to claim County Durham (especially the part of Chester-le-Street where I'm from, which is practically Birtley, which is/was, southmost Gateshead) is their patch.  Why the f*** would I want to live my life like those c***s?  I like to feel I've got a touch of class.  I go to Greggs and DON'T just buy whatever is on "2 for x amount of pounds", unlike the mackems.  I'll say "I fancy a steak bake" and I'll f***ing spend 87p on one, even though I could get two sausage rolls for a quid.

Just read another claim on SMB by SMB:

The thread was about Steve Bruce & one of them says "You can almost here the grinding of teeth from the good people of Corbridge at being branded "Geordies" & further down a chap from Hexham posts a reply to the above saying "As the majority are sunderland supporters you are not wrong fella"

We know the area Sunderland Council look afters has more people living in it than Newcastle City Council patch but the fuckers also think they pull more in from the catchment area's as  well. By my  workings out they should have crowds of about 300,000 instead of approx 34k.

f***ing rights we do.  Sick of mackems trying to claim County Durham (especially the part of Chester-le-Street where I'm from, which is practically Birtley, which is/was, southmost Gateshead) is their patch.  Why the f*** would I want to live my life like those c***s?  I like to feel I've got a touch of class.  I go to Greggs and DON'T just buy whatever is on "2 for x amount of pounds", unlike the mackems.  I'll say "I fancy a steak bake" and I'll f***ing spend 87p on one, even though I could get two sausage rolls for a quid.

The thread was about Steve Bruce & one of them says "You can almost here the grinding of teeth from the good people of Corbridge at being branded "Geordies" & further down a chap from Hexham posts a reply to the above saying "As the majority are sunderland supporters you are not wrong fella"

We know the area Sunderland Council look afters has more people living in it than Newcastle City Council patch but the fuckers also think they pull more in from the catchment area's as  well. By my  workings out they should have crowds of about 300,000 instead of approx 34k.

One of them on there once claimed that Blaydon(-on-Tyne) was wearside, and should be mackem territory.  They then went on to insist pretty much anywhere south of the Tyne was, regardless of how far away it was from the land that soap forgot.

One of them on there once claimed that Blaydon(-on-Tyne) was wearside, and should be mackem territory.  They then went on to insist pretty much anywhere south of the Tyne was, regardless of how far away it was from the land that soap forgot.

mackems.gif  :doh:

saying everything south of the tyne is mackem is like saying everything north of the wear is geordie. truth is, as a suburb of newcastle, the vast, vast majority of gateshead is newcastle orientated. places like washington and south tyneside are more evenly split. coastal county durham is more mackem but western county durham/part of nothumberland south of the tyne is faily solidly newcastle. the only mackems who live in corbridge are those who have made enough money to break out of the open air prison that is sunderland.