Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest firetotheworks

I smell a good result for Villa. The atmosphere reminds me of when we drew 2-2 with them. Thats what Im basing it on.

Guest Heneage

I smell a good result for Villa. The atmosphere reminds me of when we drew 2-2 with them. Thats what Im basing it on.

Heres hoping not tempted to put £50 on United.

Guest firetotheworks

Man Utd have got O'Shea and Park down the right. :thdn:

Parks class man!  Villa have Ashley Young on that side though... could be interesting.

Citeh 3 - 0 Arsenal

Dear me Arsenal are gash...their central areas bar Fabregas and Adebayor (both didn't play) are average at best.

Adebayor the 14th best player in the world according to four four two. Yeah, my left nut

Citeh 3 - 0 Arsenal

Dear me Arsenal are gash...their central areas bar Fabregas and Adebayor (both didn't play) are average at best.

Adebayor the 14th best player in the world according to four four two. Yeah, my left nut

22 places higher than Eto'o.

Guest Heneage

Citeh 3 - 0 Arsenal

Did you see the full list? Talk about a bloody shambles.

Someone said in the match thread they made Anelka captain today which would mean he would not score, I have been playing clever buggers thinking Berba is going to do it this week for the last 3 weeks instead of Ronaldo. Made Ronny Capt today & the fucker is not producing!!!! :angry:

Guest firetotheworks

Someone said in the match thread they made Anelka captain today which would mean he would not score, I have been playing clever buggers thinking Berba is going to do it this week for the last 3 weeks instead of Ronaldo. Made Ronny Capt today & the fucker is not producing!!!! :angry:

Aye I did the same thinking Anelka would get a hattrick against us. Either Ronaldo or Laursen can save me this week.