Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Fulham practically given 6 points.

Yeah ours wasn't our fault really, the first was but the second was a blatant push.

I await to see the comments on the challenge that injured BArton.

If Caçapa wasn't as weak as piss then we wouldn't have conceded the penalty.

Yeah ours wasn't our fault really, the first was but the second was a blatant push.

If your centre half is getting out-muscled with ease by a 3ft tall, lightweight striker then it's a sorry situation.

If Cacapa was a racehorse they would have put him down a long time ago.

Not the most flattering photo of Oba, Yorkie :lol:

I couldn't find our match anywhere today, so I tuned into Arsenal-Villa instead. In all honesty, Villa were quite average...it certainly wasn't a defining performance, but Arsenal just weren't up to it at all. It was amazing how impotent they looked at times. Adebayor was at least direct when he came on, but him and Bendtner aren't players that are going to win you silverware imo. Honestly, Almunia kept them in the match. And that penalty that Fabregas gave away was just stupidity.

Guest Heneage

If your centre half is getting out-muscled with ease by a 3ft tall, lightweight striker then it's a sorry situation.

If Cacapa was a racehorse they would have put him down a long time ago.

Totally agree but a shove is a shove.

Rob Styles.

Fuck me, has there ever been a worse referee? He did our match last week and got pretty much everything wrong for 90 minutes. Then there was that bizarre decision at Bolton today.

Absolute joke.

The consistency of his poor decisions is frightening

By the way, I am stunned that Real Madrid has lost to Real Union and Vallalolid this week alone. Also very angry that Marseille managed to piss away a 2-0 lead and lose 3-2 against f****** Lorient of all teams. It's every year with these boys, looking like title contenders then screwing it all up.

It's alarming how much better Boro are than us.

Digard looks a very good signing.

As a team, perhaps.

But can you honestly say that man-for-man, they're better than us? B*llocks are they. Which is what p*sses me off even more about Keegan leaving, because he would have had that side playing.

It's alarming how much better Boro are than us.

Digard looks a very good signing.

As a team, perhaps.

But can you honestly say that man-for-man, they're better than us? B*llocks are they. Which is what p*sses me off even more about Keegan leaving, because he would have had that side playing.

I know that was what I meant when I said it was alarming!

They move the ball around so well and are so patient and calm. Also very effective on the counter attack.

Despite our players we honestly don't do half as good a job as they do with the ball.

It's disgusting.