Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

I don't believe anybody was comparing him to our midfield. He's been poor in THIS game imo. Lennon and Bellamy have been the most dangerous.

Although I have seen Jenas stroking balls around the park.

He should be concentrating on the football tbh  :cheesy: :coat:

I think Rich just beat you to it.  :cheesy:

:coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat: :coat:

If anyone, I'd prefer the Yids to win. That's how fucking desperate I am. :hmm:

Why would you want the Spuds to win?  What are you desperate for exactly? ???

West Ham are far more likely to be deep in relegation bother than Spurs are.

If anyone, I'd prefer the Yids to win. That's how fucking desperate I am. :hmm:

Why would you want the Spuds to win?  What are you desperate for exactly? ???

West Ham are far more likely to be deep in relegation bother than Spurs are.

I concur. They're almost as bad as Blackburn.

Guest kingdawson

I don't believe anybody was comparing him to our midfield. He's been poor in THIS game imo. Lennon and Bellamy have been the most dangerous.

modric was very good today. Dictated the game and should have got a couple himself (jenas on the other hand was less impressive but he improved second half). Aaron lennon hasent had a bad game for us this season  (except maybe against everton).

West ham are a ridiculously bad team and will be relegated if they dont sign a good striker in january.

modric was very good today. Dictated the game and should have got a couple himself (jenas on the other hand was less impressive but he improved second half). Aaron lennon hasent had a bad game for us this season  (except maybe against everton).

West ham are a ridiculously bad team and will be relegated if they dont sign a good striker in january.

My missus is a spurs fan so have seen a fair amount of you this year, and Lennon has been near enough the best player in every game I've seen. Why the fuck did Harry start him out of position to accommodate that tosser Bentley? Only watched the first half tonight, seemed fairly even from what I saw, but Spurs much more dangerous going forward.

Guest kingdawson

My missus is a spurs fan so have seen a fair amount of you this year, and Lennon has been near enough the best player in every game I've seen. Why the f*** did Harry start him out of position to accommodate that tosser Bentley? Only watched the first half tonight, seemed fairly even from what I saw, but Spurs much more dangerous going forward.

God knows. Think Redknapp is thinking that Lennon could still do a good job lm whilst Bentley would be non existant in that position. Bentley has been a poor signing so far and his set pieces are a joke. Still think he's a good player but he needs to get his act together asap.

My missus is a spurs fan so have seen a fair amount of you this year, and Lennon has been near enough the best player in every game I've seen. Why the f*** did Harry start him out of position to accommodate that tosser Bentley? Only watched the first half tonight, seemed fairly even from what I saw, but Spurs much more dangerous going forward.

God knows. Think Redknapp is thinking that Lennon could still do a good job lm whilst Bentley would be non existant in that position. Bentley has been a poor signing so far and his set pieces are a joke. Still think he's a good player but he needs to get his act together asap.

How long is Dos Santos out for? I recall him being one of the few bright spots during your horrendous start. Our you all still looking to replace Gomes?

Guest kingdawson

How long is Dos Santos out for? I recall him being one of the few bright spots during your horrendous start. Our you all still looking to replace Gomes?

didnt think we were ever looking to replace gomes tbh. I've defended him countless times and i think he's a good goalkeeper with bad decision making skills. He was one of our few decent performers at the start of the season.

Dos santos should be back in a couple of weeks. Think he'll just be used as a back up to modric tbh, unless redknapp gives him a go at lm.

Guest Heneage

Did anyone see the Milan Pompey game 2 weeks ago with Richard Hughes, Scottish International, I had no idea the guy spoke fluent Italian.  ???

Here's my Richard Hughes fact of the night courtesy of Wikipedia

He writes a weekly column for the Portsmouth News entitled 'Look Hughes Talking'. He also presents "Richard Hughes' Scouting Report" on local radio station 107.4 The Quay on the Friday Night Pompey Preview programme.