Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

the league is so stupidly competitive this season. almost all the sides near the bottom today you wouldnt expect to be down there at the end of the season, us, spurs, city, sunderland, blackburn and maybe west ham. so just who is going down... west brom i expect, pompey might slide as adams looks out of his depth and they'll sell in jan, stoke?

Yet more bonkers results. Blackburn, Fulham and the mackems pull away a little, Boro, Stoke and Portsmouth dragged back in.

It's fucking weird this, you never know which results matter to us most.

All we do know is that if we win a few games and get on a roll we might be looking at a finish that is miles better than simply staying up.

Guest firetotheworks

Yet more bonkers results. Blackburn, Fulham and the mackems pull away a little, Boro, Stoke and Portsmouth dragged back in.

It's f***ing weird this, you never know which results matter to us most.

All we do know is that if we win a few games and get on a roll we might be looking at a finish that is miles better than simply staying up.

Its crackers, I cant remember a time when our own results have mattered more than ever. We win tomorrow and the results today are brilliant for us, we lose and they were terrible.

It's fucking weird this, you never know which results matter to us most.

Thats it anyone can turn a relegation battle into a 7-8th place finish, the results didnt go well for us today if we lose tomorrow, but if we win tomorrow todays results will have worked well for us.

edit:firetotheworks  ;D

Thats it anyone can turn a relegation battle into a 7-8th place finish, the results didnt go well for us today if we lose tomorrow, but if we win tomorrow todays results will have worked well for us.

That's pretty much it really. Right on the fringe of the European places if we win tomorrow.

That's pretty much it really. Right on the fringe of the European places if we win tomorrow.

A win tomorrow takes us 5 points off 6th.

i think only one league place goes to the uefa cup, which would mean finishing above arsenal or villa.

You're right about the UEFA, it will be hard for any team apart from those mentioned to qualify apart from through the FA Cup.

i think only one league place goes to the uefa cup, which would mean finishing above arsenal or villa.

Depends on who wins the cups doesn't it?

I think I read somewhere that the FA cup runner up doesn't get the European place if if the winners have already qualified from this season on.

Depends on who wins the cups doesn't it?

I think I read somewhere that the FA cup runner up doesn't get the European place if if the winners have already qualified from this season on.

What happens if Man U win the League Cup?