Newcastle United 2-2 Wigan Athletic 15/11/08 - post-match reaction from page 14

Rich

Guest Heneage

In previous seasons when it was said "We might go down" ive never worried, this year I am genuinely worried. We can't keep relying on only playing in the second half.

Thankfully it's all so close down there so even after we lose today we're not too far off the pace.

Fucking wrecks your weekend though.

I lookk at it the other way around. If we lose we could drift from the group, especially with Chelsea next.

Fook me what a fookin manager leaving Owen on the bench again .

Have a look at the pre match thread. Most people had the same line up as Kinnear.

I think that's more to do with what they thought Kinnear would do though.

Seriously, anyone who'd pick Ameobi or Martins in front of Owen, is a cretin...sorry.

Have a look at the pre match thread. Most people had the same line up as Kinnear.

I think that's more to do with what they thought Kinnear would do though.

Seriously, anyone who'd pick Ameobi or Martins in front of Owen, is a cretin...sorry.

very, very little between martins and owen.

shola and owen though...

Guest Heneage

Why aren't our players up for this, I don't get it, we have enough quality in the team that even if you just sent them out with no mention of tactics they should be ble to play together. I've never grasped this ever, If a 5 a side team can go out and play well without any manager why cn't professionals with a lot more skill do the simple concept of pass and move.

We need him on the pitch tbh and if anyone can give a reason for not playing Owen from the start please explain cos this is fookin tragic in our current state.