Barton out for two months with medial ligament damage

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We should have started Barton against Chelsea, had him fly into Ashley Cole (or someone else, if he's not playing) two-footed within the first few seconds and be sent off for violent conduct immediately.

Everyone wins.

Time to go 433.

Not sure what this injury will do to affect the 4-4-2 tbh. If it had been Duff injured, I think we might have done. All we'll see is Guthrie with Butt again. :(

Jonas & CNZ with another in the midfield. Owen, Shola & Oba up front.

That midfield would get raped against Chelsea.

I'd probably still go with Butt, Guthrie & Jonas, drop Duff, and go the three up-front.

Or, put Geremi in.

We should have started Barton against Chelsea, had him fly into Ashley Cole (or someone else, if he's not playing) two-footed within the first few seconds and be sent off for violent conduct immediately.

Everyone wins.

And in a fit of rage Ashley Cole slags off Newcastle United & Geordies post match & Geordie Girl Cheryl Tweedy tells Ashley this time he has went too far "You can f*** round prick face but dont insult NUFC or my people.....see you in court." live on X-Factor.

Time to go 433.

Not sure what this injury will do to affect the 4-4-2 tbh. If it had been Duff injured, I think we might have done. All we'll see is Guthrie with Butt again. :(

Jonas & CNZ with another in the midfield. Owen, Shola & Oba up front.

That midfield would get raped against Chelsea.

I'd probably still go with Butt, Guthrie & Jonas, drop Duff, and go the three up-front.

Or, put Geremi in.

We are more than likey going to get raped anyway may as well do it with players I like in the side.

Everyone wins.

And in a fit of rage Ashley Cole slags off Newcastle United & Geordies post match & Geordie Girl Cheryl Tweedy tells Ashley this time he has went too far "You can f*** round prick face but dont insult NUFC or my people.....see you in court." live on X-Factor.

:lol:

3 up front against Chelsea?

Yeah, okay :lol:

At least we'll lose 7-3 instead of 4-0  :crazy2:

Does anyone expect us to get anything at Chelsea? Might as well go with Owen behind Martins and Ameobi. I prefer that to forlornly trying to stop Chelsea scoring and when they inevitably do we fall like a pack of cards. Better to go down fighting in my book.

3 up front against Chelsea?

Yeah, okay :lol:

At least we'll lose 7-3 instead of 4-0  :crazy2:

Does anyone expect us to get anything at Chelsea? Might as well go with Owen behind Martins and Ameobi. I prefer that to forlornly trying to stop Chelsea scoring and when they inevitably do we fall like a pack of cards. Better to go down fighting in my book.

Yes! This man must be made manager!  :indi:

Least we have Guthrie, but we'll get raped at chelski anyway

I think I'll keep an eye on the score but I'm not listening to it, it'll be torture. I usually listen whatever but this is going to be horrible..

quality signing nacho fucking gonzalez turned out to be, what a piss-take

I think I'll keep an eye on the score but I'm not listening to it, it'll be torture. I usually listen whatever but this is going to be horrible..

quality signing nacho f***ing gonzalez turned out to be, what a piss-take

I really don't get this. It's disgusting that people can have a go at Gonzalez. The guy didn't even have the chance to play never mind acclimate before he f***** his achilles. I remember when Oba looked like he tore ligaments in his first match, and when Jonas got a serious injury after I think his third match for us. Doesn't mean they're s*** or bad signings, just means they're injured. But for some reason people on here nowadays will throw vitriol towards anyone or anything without rhyme or reason.

quality signing nacho f***ing gonzalez turned out to be, what a piss-take

I really don't get this. It's disgusting that people can have a go at Gonzalez.

They're not so much having a go at him as they are at the fact that we brought him in on loan only for him to get injured straight away. As such he's turned into a pointless signing.