"I would love it"

AyeDubbleYoo

The reason Keegan left was because the only power he had at the club was picking the team. Nothing else. Whats the point in even bothering when some arrogant, cluless c*nts arent letting you do your job....especially when you know 100 Xs more about the club and the game than they do. Keegan was RIGHT to leave imo. Im pretty sure a lot of other managers would've as well.

As I said, whats the point in being a 'manager' when you cant manage? There isnt.

Keegan is a legend at this club- whether people like it or not. He will never be forgotten and will forever be in the Geordie hearts. The funny thing is, not only did we all fall in love with him and Newcastle, the rest of the nation did.

that may well need to be decided on in court

Keegan is history.

Yup, and we can celebrate the history he has with us.

It's a stupid time to get sentimental about that particular former manager.

We most definitely need to move the fuck on.

While our future is dangling forever like it is, with uncertainly and speculation around every corner, we cant do much else other than reflect on the good times.

Otherwise we will all go bloody bananas

The man has been a fantastic servant to Newcastle United. However, he wasn't particularly great as a manager last season and he has been destructive to the teams goal this season. I think that is it really. I don't think anyone should be absolved from questioning because of what they accomplished in the past. Although, I do wonder what the purpose of starting this thread was besides starting another tiresome argument.

The reason Keegan left was because the only power he had at the club was picking the team. Nothing else. Whats the point in even bothering when some arrogant, cluless c*nts arent letting you do your job....especially when you know 100 Xs more about the club and the game than they do. Keegan was RIGHT to leave imo. Im pretty sure a lot of other managers would've as well.

As I said, whats the point in being a 'manager' when you cant manage? There isnt.

Keegan is a legend at this club- whether people like it or not. He will never be forgotten and will forever be in the Geordie hearts. The funny thing is, not only did we all fall in love with him and Newcastle, the rest of the nation did.

that may well need to be decided on in court

I should've inserted "Imo"  :doh:

The man has been a fantastic servant to Newcastle United. However, he wasn't particularly great as a manager last season and he has been destructive to the teams goal this season. I think that is it really. I don't think anyone should be absolved from questioning because of what they accomplished in the past. Although, I do wonder what the purpose of starting this thread was besides starting another tiresome argument.

KK wasn't a great manager last season? We may well have went down if he hadn't have taken over from SA.

We may go down this season, and no doubt some will try and blame that on Keegan for leaving. The true reason for his departure will come out one day, but i know who i think was in the right, and that's KK.

I'll hold my hands up and admit it if i'm proved otherwise too.

KK wasn't a great manager last season? We may well have went down if he hadn't have taken over from SA.

We may go down this season, and no doubt some will try and blame that on Keegan for leaving. The true reason for his departure will come out one day, but i know who i think was in the right, and that's KK.

I'll hold my hands up and admit it if i'm proved otherwise too.

Ya I'm not going to omit the horrid start because we began to win when Oba and Viduka returned. Both Allardyce and Keegan had the team playing well in stint last year, but the teams mostly played nonsense under both managers.

Good then :lol:

I know you feel passionate about this subject Jonny, and it's weird because I normally agree with your opinions / view points footballing or otherwise. I wish I could just overlook it, but I can't help how I feel about Keegan now. Just meh.

If we do go down this season, the man will have a lot to answer for. I know I'll certainly be even more pissed off at him if the worst happens in May.

I agree with that.. in the end both sides didn't make enough compromises, so they're all to blame.. some more than others, of course.

I also agree with Tooj about what Keegan is for me and this thread reminds me how much I miss those times..

Kevin keegan,

winner of football league

winner of fa cup

winner of european footballer of the year

winner of the european cup

ENGLAND captain

England manager.

Liverpool captain.

Newcastle United captain

Top scorer in english first Division.

Newcastle Manager.1st, 3rd, 6th , 2nd, 2nd.

to those doubting him, What qualifies you to judge him?

What has Ashley or any of his crew achieved in football that makes you think they know better than him?

If we do go down this season, the man will have a lot to answer for. I know I'll certainly be even more pissed off at him if the worst happens in May.

If we get relegated because as a club, we couldnt cope with and stabilise ourselves after having lost Kevin after only 3 games of the season, I think the finger of blame needs to be pointed elsewhere.

I will only be annoyed/frustrated with Kevin if we dont finish as high us as we could of under him.

If we get relegated because as a club, we couldnt cope with and stabilise ourselves after having lost Kevin after only 3 games of the season, I think the finger of blame needs to be pointed elsewhere.

I will only be annoyed/frustrated with Kevin if we dont finish as high us as we could of under him.

Keegan leaving wasn't the biggest cause of our current problems, our reaction and the club being in limbo because of it is the main factor for me.  We have no chance of finishing as high without him.

It doesn't matter how much Keegan gets blamed for his part in the current shite, it shouldn't take anything away from what he's done here in the past.

Yeah, but also vice versa. He shouldn't be absolved of responsibility for actions now just because he did so well for us 10-15 years ago.

Kevin keegan,

winner of fa cup

ENGLAND captain

England manager.

Liverpool captain.

Newcastle United captain

to those doubting him,What qualifies you to judge him?

What has Ashley or any of his crew achieved in football that makes you think they know better than him?

Ozzie?

Kevin keegan,

winner of fa cup

ENGLAND captain

England manager.

Liverpool captain.

Newcastle United captain

You're right, let's close the Football forum... nobody on here has ever been named European footballer of the year.

Kevin keegan,

winner of fa cup

ENGLAND captain

England manager.

Liverpool captain.

Newcastle United captain

You're right, let's close the Football forum... nobody on here has ever been named European footballer of the year.

ok then, see ya.

Keegan is history.

Yup, and we can celebrate the history he has with us.

It's a stupid time to get sentimental about that particular former manager.

We most definitely need to move the fuck on.

While our future is dangling forever like it is, with uncertainly and speculation around every corner, we cant do much else other than reflect on the good times.

Otherwise we will all go bloody bananas

:nods: