LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Tottenham v Newcastle

PAUL PREDICTS: 4-0

It wouldn't surprise me if Tottenham won this game 5-0, but Newcastle also have the belief and ability to come out of this with a draw. Newcastle could have been hammered at Blackburn and if they play like that at White Hart Lane they could get ripped apart - and I think Tottenham will hit top form, especially after the week Harry Redknapp's had. I don't want to take anything away from the amazing season Newcastle have had, though.

Adebayor hasn't scored in 8 games and Van Der Varrt isn't fit to play who does he think is going to score 5 for Tottenham... Scotty Parker.. :tool:

Tottenham v Newcastle

PAUL PREDICTS: 4-0

It wouldn't surprise me if Tottenham won this game 5-0, but Newcastle also have the belief and ability to come out of this with a draw. Newcastle could have been hammered at Blackburn and if they play like that at White Hart Lane they could get ripped apart - and I think Tottenham will hit top form, especially after the week Harry Redknapp's had. I don't want to take anything away from the amazing season Newcastle have had, though.

Adebayor hasn't scored in 8 games and Van Der Varrt isn't fit to play who does he think is going to score 5 for Tottenham... Scotty Parker.. :tool:

Willem Defoe

Another wolves fanatic eh?

Tottenham v Wolves

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1

Wolves are spoilers. They give good accounts of themselves against the big boys. They've given Arsenal, Man City, Man United and Chelsea a good game this season and they very rarely get mugged off. However, Tottenham are flying, especially attacking-wise. They have pace on the wings and Emmanuel Adebayor up front, so I don't see anything but a Tottenham win. The only issue is that everyone is looking at them now and expecting them to win. Can they cope with that?